Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How exactly does COMPUBOX determine how many punches thrown were landed? Or even how many punches were thrown in general?

Is there some kind of technology or something cause theres now way the human eye by itself can determine which ones are hit or miss...

Idk but them numbers def look more uneven than what I saw

Wait, so now everyone agrees with Screamin' A Smith? 
laugh.gif

Funny how people we can't stand for how wrong they are all the time all of a sudden become gospel preachers when we like what they say. 

Guarantee Floyd's fight vs Conor already fixed.

Americans don't lose especially in Vegas lol

Last edited:
How exactly does COMPUBOX determine how many punches thrown were landed? Or even how many punches were thrown in general?

Is there some kind of technology or something cause theres now way the human eye by itself can determine which ones are hit or miss...

Some dude manually counts them ring side and then everyone takes it as fact and uses those numbers to argue against decisions.

The compubox numbers today were way off.

Wait, so now everyone agrees with Screamin' A Smith? :lol:

Funny how people we can't stand for how wrong they are all the time all of a sudden become gospel preachers when we like what they say. 

Not when we like what they say but when it is blatantly obvious to the point where most of us all agree.

manny is on the way out fo real fo real... but it ain't cool to cheat him like this. If he's on his way out and you gonna give the decision to his opponent, then you better dominate him like Manny dominated Oscar. Period.

The fact that they robbin Pac like this is a mf disgrace to the sport. It ain't nothin new.

Seriously, if I was Mannny I'd leave Arum as soon as tomorrow. Arum had something to do with this, I have no doubt.

Last edited:
Dudes just don't want to admit Pac is washed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Son still won the fight but he looked more like 48 than 38 [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Dudes was saying Top Rank on espn was better than PBC. Atleast PBC doesn't have screw jobs like this [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Hopefully they set up the rematch, Manny wins, thens bows out

Manny is gonna be 39 in December. If Arum is tries to setup that Crawford fight sometime next year after the rematch, it's gonna be ugly bruh :smh:

Dudes just don't want to admit Pac is washed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Son still won the fight but he looked more like 48 than 38 [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Don't think anyone disagrees that Manny ain't the same...

SAS and Teddy Atlas sounding like Hulk Hogan and Macho Man :lol: :lol:

X_________X @ Horn getting 500k and Pacquiao getting 10 million

And Bradley was sounding pathetic out there, I bet he didn't even want the camera on him

Last edited:
Some dude manually counts them ring side and then everyone takes it as fact and uses those numbers to argue against decisions.

The compubox numbers today were way off.

:wow:

That's insane that an actual person is tracking all that. Tonight it was literally impossible to do so.

Back
Top Bottom