Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bradley been shook since that Argentina / Australia ...

Putting a "heck of a fight " doesn't deserve a title though ...

Bradley getting crucified because he was in horns position haha

Those of you who say Pac is washed don't know boxing. Period.

A 38-year old just bloodied a 29 year old without getting hurt.

C'mon bruh, he's clearly not the guy he was in his best years. Just because he beat an untested random doesn't mean he's not FAR from his prime. Still good, but not what he was

its a shame that manny had to get a knockout to win the fight when he was winning the fight to begin with... he was behind on the scorecards from all 3 judges also :x

Boxing is washed my man, has been for a long time too.

i tried to say that boxing fell off but someone said no it hasnt i just dont watch boxing... but this is 1 reason why tonight it shows the sport can be rigged... this better not happen during the floyd fight :smh:

Bodied? Breh Manny aint even look close to on point this fight

There comes a time for all the greats to hang it up & this is his time...
Disagree. Horn was beat the f up and even you know it.

Horn survived, yes. But Manny was not hurt one bit. Manny beat this dude and Manny is 10 years older. Period.

Home ring advantage with a little help from Arum because Arum wants Crawford and Loma to take over.

This is too funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
really, I never thought it was gonna be this entertaining 
laugh.gif

at the end of the day, the bias was in from the jump.

Tessitore and Atlas were hyping up manny after the 2nd and 3rd round. They set the tone early on who they were pulling for.

For atlas to have the fight at 5-1 at the end of the 6th was a complete joke. 

C'mon bruh, he's clearly not the guy he was in his best years. Just because he beat an untested random doesn't mean he's not FAR from his prime. Still good, but not what he was
Of course he not what he once was. But he won and he ain't "washed." He washed if someone knocks his *** out and dominates him. Did Horn dominate him? Hell mf no.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]@ SAS saying horn has a corny nickname.

man, they need to have a special episode of first take on monday with skip back. would be legendary nonsense 
laugh.gif

Disagree. Horn was beat the f up and even you know it.

Horn survived, yes. But Manny was not hurt one bit. Manny beat this dude and Manny is 10 years older. Period.

Home ring advantage with a little help from Arum because Arum wants Crawford and Loma to take over.

Other than the 9th round, Horn ate ALL them shots & kept coming forward

Prime Manny woulda washed dude but guess what...HES PAST HIS PRIME

He aint even care after the fight cuz he knew win or lose, he looked way worse than he usually does

Of course he not what he once was. But he won and he ain't "washed." He washed if someone knocks his *** out and dominates him. Did Horn dominate him? Hell mf no.

I mean...Marquez already knocked his *** out :lol:. But as far as right now, Crawford and Spence hurt him bad. Nobody would have said that 5-6 years ago. He's on the downslide

Back
Top Bottom