Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anthony Joshua will most likely fight Joseph Parker first. If only Tyson Fury is active so Eddie Hearn and Joshua don't have so much leverage to hold things up.

Watching Shannon Briggs on IG Live right now saying he'll grab Wilder by the shirt and punch him in the mouth

EE8C00DB-724E-45B3-8CA3-66C3C759FEB2.jpeg

:lol:

Can’t believe there’s no mentions of the Jacobs fight tonight......

The line for Arias is at +600 hmmmmm

Either way I see Danny making quick work.

Can't take these HW fighters seriously right now. This Jarell Miller and some other dude fight. It looks like two fat guys fighting over the last Orange Chicken in an all you can eat Chinese buffet and it's damn near closing time. That's why I have to give credit to Deontay, Anthony Joshua and Klitschko for staying in shape and a bit lean, they take boxing seriously.

Jarrell Miller has or had a lot of upside. He's quick and has good endurance for someone carrying around so much extra weight.

Artur Beterbiev can't KO his opponent, longest fight he's ever had past the 5th round. He's winning the fight by landslide, but to many boxing fans this is called being exposed if you got a 100% KO rate and can't KO your recent opponent.

Damn, Daniel Jacobs looks like he's fighting a light welterweight.

Last edited:
I really dislike this Arias guy. Talked all that dumb stuff before the fight & hasnt shown a damn thing. No punch power or accuracy at all and he be coming in with the dirtiest clinches. Straight tackling dude :smh:

Hey guys, who won the Jacobs fight? I was watching it time-shifted by about 30 mins and I just had a power surge and when my system rebooted the fight was over, lol. Watching DVR'd ESPN fights now

PS - Loved that a dude named "Cletus" A) fights like he's from 1942, B) is a Jewish guy from Long Island, and C) goes by "The Hebrew Hammer"

Hey guys, who won the Jacobs fight? I was watching it time-shifted by about 30 mins and I just had a power surge and when my system rebooted the fight was over, lol. Watching DVR'd ESPN fights now

PS - Loved that a dude named "Cletus" A) fights like he's from 1942, B) is a Jewish guy from Long Island, and C) goes by "The Hebrew Hammer"
Jacobs won by wide decision. There was a questionable KD in the 10th or 11th round, it looked like it was behind the head of Arias.

Arias is trash lmao
Jacobs seems really happy with Hearn.
Hearn gunna take over a bunch of the inactive fighters

He has the WBO belt and he's undefeated. But other than that he doesn't have many legs to stand on. His last two wins are a bit questionable if you ask me.

Keep forgetting about that Tyson movie :lol:

Seems like it has been in production for years now.

Back
Top Bottom