Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Said on it on his last fight, AB chose the wrong Garcia.....

The shenanigans between Angel and AB will be of epic proportions.

I think at all stages of their careers Danny woulda been a problem for AB tho. Back when AB leapfrogged 140 I thought DSG woulda beat his *** then and I still think the same now.

And Danny might as well make that fight because he's not beating the top guys at 147

I think at all stages of their careers Danny woulda been a problem for AB tho. Back when AB leapfrogged 140 I thought DSG woulda beat his *** then and I still think the same now.

And Danny might as well make that fight because he's not beating the top guys at 147

was going to come in here and say this

If I'm Bellew in that fight I would focus on the body the whole time.

All the damage Fury has done to his body and then losing a lot of weight so quickly, he shouldn't last too long in there.

He's never going to fight Jacobs.

@1:54

That's what HBO wants next, and unless he's fighting someone else with a pulse he's going to be stuck on the shelf again if he passes. They're not going to be paying dude for more Alantez Fox type fights.

That's what HBO wants next, and unless he's fighting someone else with a pulse he's going to be stuck on the shelf again if he passes. They're not going to be paying dude for more Alantez Fox type fights.

If those are the two choices then I would expect a long layoff before thinking a fight with Jacobs would be next. From the video you can see he doesn't want it at all.

8 days away from seeing probably the most pure talent in the ring ever at one time

:lol: that's a bit much. A match up of probably the most accomplished amateurs ever, sure.

It's funny how GGG gets **** for not getting rid of Brook fast enough, but everyone just overlooks Rigo getting dropped twice by a journeyman.

Two Top 10 P4P fighters and former Olympic Gold Medalists fighting each other at any weight on cable gets no complaints here.

Back
Top Bottom