Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude done broke his hand, traveled to russia to only go back home, had 2 opponents cancelled due to peds, yea that boy was pissed tf off.

Even if Joshua could fight him in the next months I wouldn't. Keep going at your own speed and let Wilder get thirsty.

My moneys on Joshua.

DN2C3gyVoAA_qW5.jpg

Wilder did his thing. But lets not forget this is the 2nd time theyve foight and in the first fight stiverne didnt want to throw at all against wilder he was basically in full gaurd and never once gave wilder anything to think about. So essentially no respect was earned in the first fight and stiverne was a fill in after literally not doing anything of note since the last wilder fight. His biggest win is over arreola smh.

Im happy he won but i refuse to blow this up as joshua should be next. Wilder at the end of the day still has yet to fight a top hw (even though its not his fault).

^Came in here to say this. Nothing impressive about Wilder last night. He already beat Stiverne two years ago. Stiverne isn't any better, or younger, for that matter. I mean, Chris Arreola is his biggest win to date. All I saw was a bunch of looping, wild shots. I kept thinking to myself, a nice stiff jab from AJ will stop all of that.

^Came in here to say this. Nothing impressive about Wilder last night. He already beat Stiverne two years ago. Stiverne isn't any better, or younger, for that matter. I mean, Chris Arreola is his biggest win to date. All I saw was a bunch of looping, wild shots. I kept thinking to myself, a nice stiff jab from AJ will stop all of that.

full

PlainDefenselessAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Why hasn't it happened yet? I don't follow boxing much, jus when the big fights are being talked about lol.
Joshua has been on the come up and Wilder had some injury woes as well as a number of cancelled fights. To be honest, o wouldn't say either fighter was ducking anyone, but more so further establishing them self. Wilder was doing all that extra yapping to help Garner attention for the fight for when it happens. Both fighters will probably fight someone else as another tune up cash grab and fight each other sometime late next year.

Shout out to the homie Granados.
One of cicero's finest. Always repping the CHI.

But homie gotta stop with all the complaining after these bouts.

He beat Broner, and the dude he KO'd is now a mandatory for a title shot at 140 while he was forced to move up to 147 because no one wanted to fight him. He didn't beat Porter, but I understand why he's mad.

Why hasn't it happened yet? I don't follow boxing much, jus when the big fights are being talked about lol.

Wilder wants 7M.

He beat Broner, and the dude he KO'd is now a mandatory for a title shot at 140 while he was forced to move up to 147 because no one wanted to fight him. He didn't beat Porter, but I understand why he's mad.

Wilder wants 7M.
He should get it

At least stiverne didn’t come in drained from the weight cut like in the first fight. HWs are a joke

Yeah This. AJ will straight up outbox Wilder and get him frustrated and if he keeps up his jab and keeps Wilder at bay it’s a wrap. Wilder does have crazy power but he’s wild with how he throws it. Frustration could get the best of him if he doesn’t land those against AJ.

Back
Top Bottom