Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone from NJ on here? i want to see it in the theatre but dont know any... im tired of going to buffalo wild wings and just want to relax and watch it on the big screen...

Have any of you guys ordered a fight online and streamed it through RingTv? I'm talking legally.

Not sure about Canelo-JCC jr but the reviews for Golovkin-Jacobs weren't great.

If you want to legally stream it I would looking into getting a Boxnation sub.

Boxer Magomed Abdusalamov, unable to walk or talk after 2013 fight, receives $22 million settlement:
http://deadsp.in/khbSLbr
DJhktYcVAAAVoSA.jpg

There are plenty of other guys on that side of the street for him to fight to stay more active, that's not an excuse.

Thurman is injured, Garcia's facing Porter, Peterson and Khan aren't ranked with the IBF
Top rank wouldn't Bradley fight Spence for the mandatory shot at Thurman
And now Top rank won't let Ponomarev fight Spence for a title
Top rank is clearly afraid of Errol Spence

Thurman is injured, Garcia's facing Porter, Peterson and Khan aren't ranked with the IBF
Spence is getting that GGG treatment, he's a victim of his own talent smh

anyone from NJ on here? i want to see it in the theatre but dont know any... im tired of going to buffalo wild wings and just want to relax and watch it on the big scree

There will be plenty of free HD streams online and there are reports of a lotta fights at theaters

GGG beats Canelo

But he can't mess with my boy Charlo

Saw Jermall Charlo live and I'm gonna have to agree
His toolbox is deep and his power is crazy

anyone from NJ on here? i want to see it in the theatre but dont know any... im tired of going to buffalo wild wings and just want to relax and watch it on the big screen...
Go to Kerasotes in Secacus, they have the reclining seats.

The sanctioning bodies make exceptions for guys like Spence all the time. The IBF is a little more strict given their history, but they still would have green lighted just about anyone outside of a Salka.

At his age there is no reason for him to be only fighting twice a year.

Damn Saunders is annoying. Doubtful Monroe can do it but I would love to see him put Saunders on his *** :lol:

If not him then Canelo or GGG in the future.

From Rick Glaser's Facebook a few days ago:

I heard this from a reliable New York area boxing guy, and it was confirmed by a second source from L.A. Why isn't the world cruiserweight and super middleweight tourneys on American TV, because it should be. Richard Schaefer, who along with Sauerland Event from Germany are the co-promoters of this huge world production, went to his long-time friend Al Haymon, for Haymon to go to Showtime head boxing honcho Stephen Espinosa to have Showtime purchase the rights to these tourneys. Haymon told Schaefer "no problem, consider it done" Haymon double crossed Schaefer and "put the screws" to the whole thing with Espinosa, who does whatever Haymon wants, so hence it was "a no go"
Now, Haymon and Schaefer are "arguing behind closed doors'' over this. So if you were wondering why an American TV network didn't pick it up, you can blame Al Haymon.

i dont see anyone getting knocked out this weekend. i could see someone getting stopped tho and a win by TKO

I feel otherwise. I dont see anyone being stopped, but nelos never been with a big puncher so im curious as to what he's gonna do if he gets caught with a big one.

I have ginger by decision.

Back
Top Bottom