Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if the odds are crazy in favor of Mickey which they should be I may put 200 down on Broner. Broner should be the bigger dude he has a solid chin . He took Maidana punches and stayed on his feet. Actually, I don't remember Mickey fighting too many slick fighters who are faster than him. If I remember correctly I remember him losing Terrence in the amateurs by a wide margin.

I can't say for sure what Floyd's situation is but wealthy people who pay 7-8 figures in taxes use the more elaborate tricks to delay paying. I'm sure anyone will do the same. :lol:

Last edited:
I believe what I read was that it's about "liquidity". He owes like 40 Mil and doesn't have 40 Mil in hand to hand over.

IRS is saying he can sell assets right now to pay it and he's just saying I'm about to have 40 Mil in hand in a month so just give me some time.

That was what i came away with from an article I read but I could be wrong.

Much ado about nothing.
How does "Money" Mayweather not have 40 mil in hand?

If your money is working for you, you don't just have it sitting in the bank.

Just a theory though. I'm not his accountant, so I can't really answer your question.

Last edited:
I figured they got criticized with the Floyd/Manny fight being charged $100 and lacked action, that they wouldn't charge this at $100 considering Conor's still an amateur boxer as well. Perhaps I figured $60-80. But now that it's $100, I don't think it will top Manny/Floyd PPV numbers. I ain't buying this for $100 and I'm sure a lot won't either.

Bruh this fight is doing like 5 million+ PPV :lol:

Anyone catch about boxing episode 1? lol

Last edited:
Is it true mikey has more power then maidana?

Probably not. They're both like 5'7 or something but chino seems like a much bigger dude naturally. He probably hydrates up to 170 on fight nights. And now he's like 300 lbs

I know size doesn't have much to do with punching power but chino just seems like a heavy handed mofo to me

Last edited:
Its hard to think that he would have money problems since hes at over 700 mil career earnings but then again johnny depp is and he had 650 mil career earnings

I believe what I read was that it's about "liquidity". He owes like 40 Mil and doesn't have 40 Mil in hand to hand over.

IRS is saying he can sell assets right now to pay it and he's just saying I'm about to have 40 Mil in hand in a month so just give me some time.

That was what i came away with from an article I read but I could be wrong.

Much ado about nothing.

This, it does seem he always knew thered be one more fight tho... son didn't even put nothing down on it haha jus whatever uncle Sam I said ill pay u

TMT!

Reminds me of when 50 sold his mansion in conneticut and filed for bankruptcy to avoid paying that sleeper 5-10M only to find out papi was clearing 10 plus mills a year off investments n appearances and his show and such

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom