Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realized that's the same day as Canelo/GGG.

Daytime Boxing from the UK and that in the eve?

:smokin

Salido is out for the Gervonta fight on the Floyd-Connor UC. He's still recovering from a hand injury.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eubank Jr the favorite?

I wish Benavidez and Zurdo would have participated.  Should still be solid tho. 

Benavidez is fighting Anthony Dirrell for the WBC strap instead of Callum Smith.
Nah, I know.

I just feel like this could have given him more exposure than just washing Anthony for the strap.  That's assuming he was even offered a spot tho.

Same goes for Zurdo. 

Last edited:
Benavidez is fighting Anthony Dirrell for the WBC strap instead of Callum Smith.

Nah, I know.

I just feel like this could have given him more exposure than just washing Anthony for the strap.  That's assuming he was even offered a spot tho.

Same goes for Zurdo. 

Bob Arum isn't going to let one of his own fight three fights against someone from another promotional outfit. He keeps it in-house. :lol:

Last edited:

Nah, I know.

Same goes for Zurdo. 
Bob Arum isn't going to let one of his own fight three fights against someone from another promotional outfit. He keeps it in-house.
laugh.gif
Yea 
laugh.gif

Seeing Usyk in this actually gave me some hope tho, but then I remembered he's with K2 and not TR.   I keep forgetting he's not with TR despite being close with Loma and training with his father now. 

Who you got in the cruiser tourney?  Usyck seems to be the consensus pick, but Gassiev keeps getting better every fight he is in.  People forget unlike most former USSR guys, he's actually a really young dude and didn't have an extensive amateur background.  He's also a ******* tank, and probably the biggest dude in this thing. 

Yea :lol:

Seeing Usyk in this actually gave me some hope tho, but then I remembered he's with K2 and not TR.   I keep forgetting he's not with TR despite being close with Loma and training with his father now. 

Who you got in the cruiser tourney?  Usyck seems to be the consensus pick, but Gassiev keeps getting better every fight he is in.  People forget unlike most former USSR guys, he's actually a really young dude and didn't have an extensive amateur background.  He's also a ******* tank, and probably the biggest dude in this thing. 

I really don't know much about the Cruiserweights, but I am pretty sure this was basically designed for Usyk to come out on top. The 168 tourney looks like a poor man's Super Six. It can still be entertaining even if the talent is not there.

think I'm going to take Broner against Mikey, i don't think Mikey will be able to get through his defense. Broner is very accurate and he knows itll be a huge blow to his career if he loses 

think I'm going to take Broner against Mikey, i don't think Mikey will be able to get through his defense. Broner is very accurate and he knows itll be a huge blow to his career if he loses 
Does Broner even care about his career?

So, is anyone buying the whole "can't pay my back taxes until the Mcgregor fight" from Floyd? I wonder how much he actually owes.

I believe what I read was that it's about "liquidity". He owes like 40 Mil and doesn't have 40 Mil in hand to hand over.

IRS is saying he can sell assets right now to pay it and he's just saying I'm about to have 40 Mil in hand in a month so just give me some time.

That was what i came away with from an article I read but I could be wrong.

Much ado about nothing.

From what B Hop and 50 cent has said in the past, its only a matter of time before Floyd will be in financial problems when he can't fight for big money any more

Back
Top Bottom