Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough customers, I thought it was cool. I mean how many boxers are really giving great press conferences.

Derek Chisora, Broner, David Haye, when Zab called angel a basehead :lol:, and some of Floyd's old ones. Can't think of anything else recently being worth watching. It did the job.

I expected a little more from Conor though

Mayweather never had AB or naseem hameds talking skills
Yup. Floyd always been a basura trash talker. Same shtick. Nothing ever witty. Conor gotta carry this promo at every stop :smh:

Shouldve had the presser with the UFC format. Much better way to hype up thr banter and fight.

Tough customers, I thought it was cool. I mean how many boxers are really giving great press conferences.

Derek Chisora, Broner, David Haye, when Zab called angel a basehead :lol:, and some of Floyd's old ones. Can't think of anything else recently being worth watching. It did the job.

Conor did say they surprised him, he didn't know what to expect. I think he did pretty well just improvising his material.

I think it'll get better, funnier and more intense during the next tours.

Yeah i expected more from Conor with the trash talking. He just happy to be there and he aint been under this many lights before. He'll open up more with the trash talking :lol:

:rofl: at the Zab & Angel trash talking. Now that was great

:smh: at the Amir Khan situation. They did him dirty

Last edited:
Conor did say they surprised him, he didn't know what to expect. I think he did pretty well just improvising his material.

I think it'll get better, funnier and more intense during the next tours.

Yeah i expected more from Conor with the trash talking. He just happy to be there and he aint been under this many lights before. He'll open up more with the trash talking :lol:

Yeah I imagine it'll get better. They also cut Conor's mike off while Floyd was talking :lol:, he kinda had to just sit there and take it. Overall I was entertained tho

Enh, that whole Fury batman thing was what I'd consider "super corny". I didn't think too much of that.

Briggs kinda just does a whole lot of yelling but it was pretty funny when he knocked Wlad off the paddleboard :lol:

Brook Spence was whatever, that chocolate brownie **** was just weird.

Basically what I'm saying is the competition isn't that stiff :lol:

Never saw that sauna thing until now :lol: :lol: Dude is such a weirdo

His postfight **** talking with Wilder was hilarious too. He woulda been good for the heavyweight division if he coulda stuck around

Say what you will about FM but he was one of the best showmen ever. People want to dismiss him as a brash, arrogant douche but he was actually very smart and knew what he had to do to sell fights. That video up there is 100% him working the audience over to buy his fight. 

Last edited:
Say what you will about FM but he was one of the best showmen ever. People want to dismiss him as a brash, arrogant douche but he was actually very smart and knew what he had to do to sell fights. That video up there is 100% him working the audience over to buy his fight. 
This

I'm surprised some people haven't realized that by now. He couldn't draw flies to poop before all this. I guess his racial incidents ruffled some feathers, and some take it personal.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://deadsp.in/1ddEL4A[/URL]"]
 Deadspin‏Verified account @Deadspin  5h5 hours ago

Floyd "(Ran Out Of) Money" Mayweather owes the IRS more than $22 million, says he doesn't have the cash: http://deadsp.in/1ddEL4A 
[/quote]

:smh:

So they're forcing him to pay now rather then later just because he still has assets? That's messed up.

The media LOVE trying to expose another man's pocket.

I bet IRS gonna send another letter like "Oh we saw you bring out that 100 million dollar check at the press conference" :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom