Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll give Mcgregor 3 rounds to do something. After that, it's downhill for Mayweather. Oddly enough, Conor has the height and reach advantage which is generally something Floyd has the upper hand on.

I had to look that up... how in the hell does McGregor have Tony Bellew's reach. And I thought Mayweather Jr having Andre Ward's reach was freakish.

Last edited:
I don't even want to talk about the Mayweather Mcgregor fight.

That being said. I think if Kolorov can keep his conditioning he actually beats ward. Unless ward is on his horse all night and out points him. But Krusher knows Ward can't hurt him and i think presses the whole fight.

GGG vs Canelo is what boxing should be touting. The press should be hyping an actual boxing match :smh:

GGG vs Canelo is what boxing should be touting. The press should be hyping an actual boxing match :smh:

Sad but true. Aside from a small amount of casuals, everyone that shouldnt entertain may vs mc, will be entertaining the **** out of it.

I think this hurts canelo vs ggg numbers. 2 ppv's in less then a month? Goldenboy and k2 need to get on it. And i dont want none of that nice guy **** from canelo and ggg.

That being said. I think if Kolorov can keep his conditioning he actually beats ward. Unless ward is on his horse all night and out points him. But Krusher knows Ward can't hurt him and i think presses the whole fight.

Sad but true. Aside from a small amount of casuals, everyone that shouldnt entertain may vs mc, will be entertaining the **** out of it.

I think this hurts canelo vs ggg numbers. 2 ppv's in less then a month? Goldenboy and k2 need to get on it. And i dont want none of that nice guy **** from canelo and ggg.

I think all can look to dlh for provoking and starting this whole battle with his unwarranted comments about the fight. And yes it will steal al of the GGG canelo thunder bc of everyone will talk about this.

Amazing that after two years money may is still the biggest draw. Dude is an icon and McGregor will finally be an opponent to lead and talk crazy

I hope they have a 24/7 special for showtime. That would be entertaining

The shennanigans leading up to the fight i'm sure will be more interesting than the fight itself....
I know Floyd has toned it down a lot, but i hope he goes the cocky ish talking Floyd we were used to seeing in the past.
I don't want the humble Floyd. Give me that disrespectful, i'm the villain, most hated Floyd Mayweather that people could't stand in the past.
It almost feel like Connor is the villain and Floyd is the good guy here......

I miss the old Floyd.....

All of Connor's fights never went past the 2nd round. Floyds just gonna dance and tap this clown in the first 5 rounds and have him gas out til the money rounds. 6-7-8-9-10

Money may by decision.

Im not even mad this fight is happening especially when you consider it could potentially hurt DLH

dude has been nothing but a clown since he retired and loves bumping his gums about things that dont concern him

as Lavar Ball said Stay in yo lane

I def think Sergey will press the whole fight.
He's going for the knockout. Can't leave it in the judges hands.
I hope Sergey comes in out of control and leaves himself open for Ward to pick apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom