Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think ward is gonna be more cautious this time around and use more movement and try to outbox krusher. Similar to may maidana 2.

In other words it definitely wont appeal to casuals.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about going to the Broner and Garcia fight at Barclays. Not sure if the fight will be worth attending.

I think ward is gonna be more cautious this time around and use more movement and try to outbox krusher. Similar to may maidana 2.

In other words it definitely wont appeal to casuals.

How much more cautious can that ***** be tho :lol:

Whos the ref btw?

Havent even seen news on the undercard.

Cant wait for the fight just hope it lives up to the hype the same way the first one did

i cant imagine this card is as good as the first one tho

I actually think this one will be better.
I think Kovalev wins convincingly this go round, but if Ward keeps his cool and stays under control he could get the decision.
He needs to stop that jab and establish himself.

you have to believe mayweather is coming out of retirement if hes training right? unless he just likes to box even if he retired

I'm thinking about going to the Broner and Garcia fight at Barclays. Not sure if the fight will be worth attending.
Always Broke is a clown but he showed in the Chino fight that he has heart.  It should be a good fight, and Broner is the naturally larger man so it's going to be interesting to see how Mikey's power and chin translates at 140. 

DCT8ObNXkAguWgV.jpg

Conor McGregor‏Verified 

THE FIGHT IS ON.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom