Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody watch ShoBox tonight? :nerd:

Watching it on about a 30 min delay off my DVR. First fight was :wow: Fernandez looked auto-friggin-matic.

Second fight is pretty damn good though...

Nobody watch ShoBox tonight? :nerd:

Watching it on about a 30 min delay off my DVR. First fight was :wow: Fernandez looked auto-friggin-matic.

Second fight is pretty damn good though...

Scoring of that Nicholson-Rolls fight was a bit questionable, lol, but...

Great Googly Moogly! Regis Prograis! Wow!!! :wow:

Last edited:
I watched the first fight again this morning and man, I just couldn't score it for Ward. I feel like this will be JLC vs Mayweather all over again where many people believe JLC won their first fight but didn't get the decision. By the time they fought again, Mayweather made it clear he was the winner in the 2nd fight. Pulling for Kovalev again but I see Ward taking it more clearly this time.

Rios gettin worked by a light weight.. never change bam bam :lol:

Speaking on that.. why/how is Omar Figueroa going from light weight to welter? Dudes tiny

With the way Brandon has been sounding in interviews, I'm kind of surprised his wife is OK with him fighting again. 

They must need the money. 

With the way Brandon has been sounding in interviews, I'm kind of surprised his wife is OK with him fighting again. 

They must need the money. 

I heard through the grapevine that he is pretty good with his money. But if he wants a couple paydays before riding off to the sunset, that's his prerogative.

Last edited:
DCLPFcVXkAApzhU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom