Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kovalev is a cry baby and a closet racist. Dude is going to doing a Lebrun once he loses again. Ward will beat up this chump....:smokin

This could be huge for the sport if they throw it out there for free.

Even though PBC didn't always give us the best matchups possible they did give us some damn good fights for free to the general public.
For once Oscar may get it right. Give it to the public at no charge, let the masses eat for free.

Last edited:
No way they give us that for free

they've been trying to build this up for the last 2 years DLH trying to get paid not to mention that fight derailed the supposed timing of the mayweather fight

they see green and will not make more off of nationwide fights

i personally miss the old HBO showtime model with ESPN doing Friday nigh fights

FNF was probably the best platform to showcase young talent making there way up to contender or through gate keepers I miss my old Fridays of just being able to sit back and watch

will never forgive HAymon for ruining that :smh:

Now you get boxing on random *** nights
laugh.gif
That's how it was back in the day. A lot of the big fights were held on weeknights.

I never understood why people didn't like PBC but I guess the randomness of the nights and the networks makes sense.

Though I kind of like there being a random fight on a random night personally.

I never understood why people didn't like PBC but I guess the randomness of the nights and the networks makes sense.

Lopsided match-ups and inactivity from the top guys.

The first issue has been remedied a bit with SHO now being back in the picture but inactivity among Haymon's stable is still a problem.  

They tried way too hard at first as well with the stage and the other ****.  Ring walkouts and ring girls are part of the pageantry of the sport, no reason to reinvent the wheel. 

Last edited:

Lopsided match-ups and inactivity from the top guys.

The first issue has been remedied a bit with SHO now being back in the picture but inactivity among Haymon's stable is still a problem.  

They tried way too hard at first as well with the stage and the other ****.  Ring walkouts and ring girls are part of the pageantry of the sport, no reason to reinvent the wheel. 

Inactivity I can see but we got some fun fights on free TV. Some on literally....free TV. No cable.

The stage and all that other **** I can care less about. I enjoyed some of the fights and still do.

Back
Top Bottom