Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

He’s shooting 33% from deep and dude is already calling his shot wet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He scored 19 on almost 70% shooting.

50% from behind the arc. And he was forced into a couple bailout 3s.

What are you talking about?

He had a bad game last game. It's only 5 games in the numbers are gonna be skewed. His form is good and he shoots it confidently.

How Frank looking?

Cause we're winless with no hope in sight and there's nothing better to talk about.

You're posting lookalike tweets for godsakes.

I made a simple comment and dudes wanna drag it.

Why we always gotta compare what we have vs what another team has lol. In 5 years if Frank a bum and D Smith an All Star we'll talk. But Idc that less than 2 weeks into the season he's playing well and Frank is hurt

What coaches are out there besides Mark Jackson? Boys ****ting on him like there’s way better options unemployed.

Dudes hate Mark Jackson because he’s a preacher. Despite the fact that his players loved him. Got it. Also the Nets are better than us that’s not debatable

Last edited:
Cause we're winless with no hope in sight and there's nothing better to talk about.

You're posting lookalike tweets for godsakes.

I made a simple comment and dudes wanna drag it.
I thought you was a Sixers and Thunder fan? Why you frequent this thread??

JESUS Christ I thought yall were joking about that NTC. :lol::smh:

As if that contract wasn't delusional enough. And ive said it a million times. I'm not even upset about the money being outrageous for Baker after an undrafted rookie season spent coming off the bench in a tanking season (it was), it's about the fact that the dude was a RFA and the Knicks decided to offer him the entire room exception which could have been used elsewhere despite the fact that no other team would have offered him close to that amount.

In a make believe scenario where another team offered Baker the contract we did and our front office was enamored enough with him to match, I'd still think it was stupid but it wouldn't upset me nearly as much because stupid contracts happen all the time in the NBA Knicks (see Noah, Joakim and Hardaway Jr., Tim). But the fact that the Knicks front office decided to give this contract to Bakers, as a RFA, when no other teams would offer him that much just shows a complete and total lack of awareness by Mills and co.

It essentially turns the contract into a ******* gift to Baker. And if we didn't gift him enough for no apparent reason with the money, we also decide to gift him a NTC. Like you gotta be ******* kidding me. And some (delusional) fans still want to "trust Steve Mills." :smh:

Why do people continue to reference the sorry state of Knicks basketball as tanking :lol: there's a lot of words to describe it but tanking, outside of the year we sat Melo and cleaned house, wouldn't be one of them.

Its a technicality that other players have had related to bird rights from what I read. Ish is corny either way. Phil didn't sign Baker either if I remember correctly. He got fired the day after he selected Frank :lol:

He scored 19 on almost 70% shooting.

50% from behind the arc. And he was forced into a couple bailout 3s.

What are you talking about?

He had a bad game last game. It's only 5 games in the numbers are gonna be skewed. His form is good and he shoots it confidently.

How Frank looking?
**** DS Jr.

Back
Top Bottom