Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Naw bro no more Jacksons. Dude couldn’t win with the Warriors. What makes y’all think he’d be good here?

I thought Jackson is pretty decent with the Warriors. Better than I thought

He knows what does it look like coaching a rebuilding team. Correct me if he led his team to win 51 games in a tough conference before Kerr replaced him

Even if Mark is a mediocre coach, players for some reason listen to all his preaching. A young team like this one needs a coach like that.

You guys do realize Mark Jackson has a better resume then our current coach right? Not saying he's the answer but come on I'd say he be an upgrade by default.

Even though I hate preachers, I feel like for a young team you need a preacher. The Xs and Os wont really start clicking for them just yet.

You guys do realize Mark Jackson has a better resume then our current coach right? Not saying he's the answer but come on I'd say he be an upgrade by default.
Anybody would have a better resume after coaching that GS team for 3 seasons.

Also and a more important point, while I'm no huge fan of Horny, there isn't a single coach that has coached the Knicks since Van Gundy that has left with a better resume :lol:

This Knicks franchise has ruined rookie coaches to legends to everything in between.

As a coach, Jackson is barely above .500 with his coaching record. 1 season coaching the Knicks he'd probably be around .300 :smh:

I'd take Mark Jackson in a heartbeat. Either him or a high level up and coming assistant from an established coaching tree. No more big names and no more guys who hate defense.

Only big name I'd take is if we coerce Van Gundy out of retirement now that he is dipping his foot in the coaching waters once again with the Team USA U-18 squad... And the fact that they won it all and carried him off the court shows that he can relate to young players despite being older and out of the coaching game for a minute. Obviously a pipe dream though. :lol:

Hate to sound like a promoter but new podcast from me and my brother talking about most of the same **** I've been ranting about in here for anybody interested in a new Knicks podcast that doesnt already follow us. :lol:

soundcloud.com/user-518851792

Also follow us on instagram if you want, I'm constantly posting alot of Knicks content on there @the_leknicks

Nets are now 3-2 after beating the Cavs. Dunno if we can even put ourselves in their category which is a sad admission

Back
Top Bottom