Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Naw bro. Our organization is just trash. Media pressure or not, we’re still trash. Move this organization to Montana, and we’re still trash. Until we make changes from the top down, we will always be trash. I don’t buy into this pressure narrative.

The court is 94’ and five on five regardless of market or arena. The media isn’t on the court to affect your performance.

Naw bro. Our organization is just trash. Media pressure or not, we’re still trash. Move this organization to Montana, and we’re still trash. Until we make changes from the top down, we will always be trash. I don’t buy into this pressure narrative.
If we were on Montana Dolan would've been sold the team.

Plus with no spotlight on them, players will be more loose with less pressure.

njavier03 njavier03 I dont disagree with you at all. I'm just saying that there is definitely added pressure on top of everything else, but that is not nearly as problematic as the way this organization is ran. The Knicks have proven in the past that it is very possible to be successful when ran like a functional organization (even briefly recently in 2013), and many other NY teams in other sports with similar pressure have obviously had a ton of success.

Bruh the Suns have 2 wins already. The Bulls have a win. Being the only team without a win is embarrassing.

I mean even after Phil left its not like this management put any emphasis on getting other pgs.

Dude been sounding like he's in complete rebuild mode focusing on young players and their development.

I like Jameer but wouldn't want him to waste his time here.

I love how the non pro athlete can dismiss the pressure compared to the words of the actual pro athletes. Next you can tell them how Boston isn't racist towards them.

His style is his style and it's not conducive to development, it's not gonna change in one game. Just replace him.

Actually feels more terrible than I thought it would asking for someone to lose their job.

His style is his style and it's not conducive to development, it's not gonna change in one game. Just replace him.

Actually feels more terrible than I thought it would asking for someone to lose their job.

I like Hornacek. That being said you’re absolutely correct. We also don’t really have the personnel to run his style of play effectively.

Forget personal, he's a mediocre coach at best. Pop would somehow lead this team to 50 wins. Look at the Spurs current roster without Kawhi. It's a typical Knick roster, that team under Hornacek would win 30 games tops.

The Nets got appraised at $2.3B :sick:

Dolan could easily get $3B+ if he ever decided to sell

Back
Top Bottom