Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

The fact that Stackhouse can acknowledge that change in the game sounds good.

I hope he can actually apply it if he gets the job :lol:

How long has he been coaching the D league team? I thought y'all were joking at first, had no idea he was doing big things as a coach. I guess he can't do any worse than the list of coaches we've already had :lol:

He’s a big reason why Toronto continues to turn out no name talent from the d league level to real good role players in the NBA. He’s the guy

VanVleet, Siakam, Powell, Wright, the list goes on.

I'd love to take someone from their staff.

Hope we get these bum interviews out of the way this week for due diligence, and then drive the money truck to Jay Wright's doorstep next week. :pimp:

Stack is starting to grow on me. Still praying that the Knicks make a run at Jay Wright, but that's probably a long-shot even if we do really go after him. I also like JKidd or Bud more than him but there's been 0 indication of the Knicks looking at either of them. I'd be content with Stack over Fizdale, Mark, Blatt or any of the other wack candidates we're looking at.

I know somebody brought it up earlier, and I hate to be that guy, I obviously couldn't give a **** either way I just want the best coach for the Knicks. But so far it seems like every candidate we are really interested in and the only candidates we have actually set up interviews with are black. I really ******* hope that Mills/Perry aren't counting out candidates based on race. We really don't have the luxury to do stupid *** **** like that. :smh:

For those that want Mark Jackson: Why?
3f4.gif

Back
Top Bottom