Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I don’t want to get my hopes up because I know we will somehow win 2/4 of those games. So I’m just happy with the 9th pick.
Seriously. I already mentally accepted #9 weeks ago. Classic Knicks making a late run and getting our hopes up just to probably end up with #9 anyway. The tanking version of the classic, trusted, patented Knicks fake comeback. :lol::smh:

Draft lottery should be the day after the season ends. No point of an extra month wait.

Also very curious to see whose on our draft board.

Wasn't Jamel Artis with the Knicks to start the season? I like his game and he played well vs us last night.

If we do end up with 6 and dont trade down, i'm starting to lean towards Bamba.

Having Frank locking down PGs and Bamba/KP controlling the paint would give this team a top 3 defense in the NBA type potential.

Having Frank locking down PGs and Bamba/KP controlling the paint would give this team a top 3 defense in the NBA type potential.

Six is a weird spot cause it'd be a reach for Bridges, Knox, or Sexton but it's too low for Porter or Doncic.

Bamba would have to be the pick.

That's fun to think about but KP will be carrying a hell of a burden on O. We have a lot of defensive potential though.

If the Knicks didn't have KP I'd be ALL over Bamba. I think he is a stud. DPOY potential almost right away and a raw undeveloped offensive game that shows signs of potential. I'd rather the Knicks draft another forward or guard though over a big, but I wouldn't hate it if Bamba was on board and we took him.

JJJ or Wendell Carter on the other hand.... not so much.

we will probably go above either the bulls or nets but not both...im guessing it will be bulls since they have the better record compared to the nets... they play each other twice and then both will lose all their other games...

We need either the Bulls or Nets to win both game vs each other. A split does nothing for us.

We need either the Bulls or Nets to win both game vs each other. A split does nothing for us.
Probably but not necessarily if we lose out. Idk if we'll lose out, my hunch is we won't because we're the Knicks and we didn't lose out when we were supposed to in 2015 and last year. But if we do lose out a split would cause us to jump over the Bulls and be a game within the Nets, which would allow us the opportunity to jump or tie them if they lose 1 or 2 other games, which is pretty likely because they aren't tanking.

Our last 4 games are against teams fighting for playoff seeding so I think we lose out.

Our best case scenario would probably be Brooklyn beating Chicago twice then Chicago stealing one vs the Pistons or depleted Celtics.

t7. Knicks (27-55)
t7. Nets (27-55)
9. Bulls (28-54)

Dončić, Porter or Mikal

Only 3 players I really want

Anyone else and I’ll be less than satisfied tbh

Everything I’ve heard on Bamba up to this point is that right now he’s not NBA ready and more so a kid with a crazy high ceiling like Frank

That still the same??

Everything I’ve heard on Bamba up to this point is that right now he’s not NBA ready and more so a kid with a crazy high ceiling like Frank

That still the same??

yup

bamba is a freak athlete, one of my fav's in this draft

Back
Top Bottom