Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Yo, the irony in y'all posts is hilarious.

Frank sits out Pre-season with knee issues, hasn't played a single regular season minute yet: But he checks off all boxes

DS Jr. plays through the whole pre-season, shrugs off a twisted ankle, shows flashes on defense, racks up youngest double double in history (with 10 assists) in his debut: He's not pass first, injury prone, plays zero defense and has an attitude.

:rofl:

I'm not saying Frank will be trash (even though he probably will)....but this is the Knick fan delusion that makes rooting for this team so hard.

Frank is the messiah and everyone else is trash because we didn't draft em.

Setting up for disappointment as usual.

Yo, the irony in y'all posts is hilarious.

Frank sits out Pre-season with knee issues, hasn't played a single regular season minute yet: But he checks off all boxes

DS Jr. plays through the whole pre-season, shrugs off a twisted ankle, shows flashes on defense, racks up youngest double double in history (with 10 assists) in his debut: He's not pass first, injury prone, plays zero defense and has an attitude.

:rofl:

I'm not saying Frank will be trash (even though he probably will)....but this is the Knick fan delusion that makes rooting for this team so hard.

Frank is the messiah and everyone else is trash because we didn't draft em.

Setting up for disappointment as usual.
No one is stopping you from being a Mavs fan dude

You go on ahead :lol:

I'm a Sixers/Thunder fan/Free Agent :lol:

I'm actually gonna enjoy the dynamic players and good organizations around the league, instead of rooting for this piece of crap franchise that disrespects their players and fans.

Maybe when they burn to the ground and rebuild a team that actually deserves having NEW YORK on the front of the jersey, I'll give them another chance.

I'm a Sixers/Thunder fan/Free Agent :lol:

I'm actually gonna enjoy the dynamic players and good organizations around the league, instead of rooting for this piece of crap franchise that disrespects their players and fans.

Maybe when they burn to the ground and rebuild a team that actually deserves having NEW YORK on the front of the jersey, I'll give them another chance.
So WHY are you still here? :rofl:

Like seriously has it gotten to the point we got Sixers fans in here complaing about a Phil Jackson pick?

The ****?

You haven't even watched a Knicks game since Woodson was coach. You ain't a Knicks fan either. F* up
What are you talking about? :lol:

Woodson? :lol: Stop making **** up

****.jpg

Always talking ****.

Ben Simmons missed his entire first year. Nobody said he'd be trash. Blake Griffin missed his entire rookie season. Not trash. Embiid misses 51 games his rookie year. Not trash.

Frank misses some preseason games. Fragile and trash

Ben Simmons missed his entire first year. Nobody said he'd be trash. Blake Griffin missed his entire rookie season. Not trash. Embiid misses 51 games his rookie year. Not trash.

Frank misses some preseason games. Fragile and trash

you must be new to the Knicks thread

In F Phil we trust :rofl:. Based on what Frank has shown comparisons to Blake, Embiid and Simmons are legit. What happened to giving him a chance? How many GMs got fired the day after those guys were drafted. So while I'm willing to give Frank a chance I'm not gonna build him up to unreasonable expectations..

In F Phil we trust :rofl:. Based on what Frank has shown comparisons to Blake, Embiid and Simmons are legit. What happened to giving him a chance? How many GMs got fired the day after those guys were drafted. So while I'm willing to give Frank a chance I'm not gonna build him up to unreasonable expectations..

Def wasn't comparing frank to any of those guys talent wise when I've yet to see him play a meaningful NBA game. Just saying people who are fans of those teams gave these guys a chance when they were hurt all or most of their rookie season. Blake was a one dimensional player who couldn't score without an alley oop but he developed his game. Even if we drafted DSJr and he became a star his first season we'd be trash anyways with the current supporting cast. People out here acting like DSJr, KP and Timb Hardaway was a top 4 eastern conference seed

KP can **** off. Tired of his ******** too. Acting like an entitled *****. Hasn’t accomplished ****.

Back
Top Bottom