Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

the difference between this year and past years is when we .500 in mid november we gonna keep winning. no fake comebacks either.

If done right and they all buy in on the defensive end, this team needs to be built similar to the Pistons in the 2000s.

Billups = Frank
Rip = THJ
Sheed = KP

Obviously not this year, but thats a good blueprint to follow.

Ya'll bunch of negative nancies though. We havent been good ever. Not with your bf Melo. Not with Marbury. Not with anyone since the Sprewell/H20 days and Ewing before that. Yet the last 20 pages are full of *****ing and moaning about how bad we are. This is the first time in 20 years we have some kind of direction. Yet ya'll whining about being a **** franchise when we've BEEN one. All this garbage about "i'm not watching a game this year" bro if thats the case you shoulda stopped watching a decade ago. But now ya'll wanna **** on the franchise? The one time we actually have some logic in the front office. The first time we have young players to build around and some kind of direction. Fake *** fans dont come back when we're good talking about "I stuck with this team for years." Man FOH.

Last edited:
****.jpg

Always talking ****.

Dumbass do you not see the words ENTIRE GAME in the damn post?

You do know the difference right?

Ain't no talking ****. You literally did not read and comprehend the words posted :smh:

How could you even explain posts since then about things that happen in the game if I aint watch it?

****** can't read for ****

Last edited:
So stop acting like The President of the ****in Knicks Fans club when you don’t even watch whole games.

People that aren’t even fans are more of a fan than you.

You haven’t even sat through the torture of the bad games, only when they were winning...but you’re always the loudest one in here, talking ****. Like I said, sit down and play the hump. You don’t run ****.

So stop acting like The President of the ****in Knicks Fans club when you don’t even watch whole games.
Get the **** outta here Sixers/Thunder fan.

Talking about presidents of fan clubs when you cant read and on some bull ****.

Like really? Non-Knicks fans in here *****ing and moaning

People that aren’t even fans are more of a fan than you.
What you know about being a Knicks fan *****?
You haven’t even sat through the torture of the bad games, only when they were winning...but you’re always the loudest one in here, talking ****. Like I said, sit down and play the hump. You don’t run ****.
I've lived and watched all of the Layden, Thomas, and Walsh eras.

You sound like a ***** telling me I haven't sat through torture. Talking about who is a bigger fan.

Get the **** outta here with that bull ****.

You sound like a whiny little *****. I'm already fed up of it

Back
Top Bottom