Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Smith looked amazing on offense but he let Schroeder essentially do whatever he felt like.

Beautiful pick n roll action with him and Dirk. Shoulda been him and KP. He's a surprisingly good playmaker, he has that elite PG 6th sense. Don't see a ballhog at all. He breaks down defenses to make plays for others.

Frank gonna have to go 20-11-5 tomorrow to not be labeled a bust by some in here.

I wanted Fox badly though :smh:

Beautiful pick n roll action with him and Dirk. Shoulda been him and KP. He's a surprisingly good playmaker, he has that elite PG 6th sense. Don't see a ballhog at all. He breaks down defenses to make plays for others.
Damn it’s amazing you got all that from 29 minutes of game :rofl:

I'm worried if KP ends up guarding Melo. I don't feel like he has that mentality of "I'm gonna wax this dude and show him who the better player is" but instead he's gonna guard Melo like a guy who's scared to disrespect his mentor by going at him

walking-away-gif-16.gif

I hope Carmelo hangs 100 on us tonight.

I am rooting for Frank Nitti, I like the kid for some reason. Other than him, **** the whole roster.

Last edited:
Damn it’s amazing you got all that from 29 minutes of game :rofl:

This isn't the first time the man has played basketball. He's a good passer. When he breaks down the D, he's looking for a teammate instead of forcing a tough shot. His back court mates, Yogi Ferrell & Wes Matthews are the complete opposite. They're shoot first guards.

That's not hard to observe.

Unlike y'alls self proclaimed Giannis in the making, he has actually played significant NBA minutes :lol:

Frank Ntilikina will be better than Dennis Smith Jr.

Lol. Knicks fans love being delusional and setting themselves up for failure.

Can't wait for them to face each other so Dennis can smoke his silly-putty knees and send him back to the bench where he belongs.

I think Phil purposely picked a mediocre PG to fit in his tradition of mediocre triangle PGs. Frank's ceiling is a 32 year old Ron Harper.

Tall Derek Fisher :lol:

I'm taking Paypal bets that DS Jr has a better season than Frank.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Back
Top Bottom