Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

who the hell said they don't want a rebuild? we just dont want to rebuild around Frank. dude hasnt even shown a spark of being a legit player. youre just far too obsessed with this 19 year old and you constantly try to back him up, since you blew money on an authentic. FOH b bringing those stupid comparisons about 3 point percentage. #11 is averaging 5 points per game, and is scared to shoot. that comparison is grossly irrelevant.
giphy.gif

Phil got fired for entertaining the idea of trading KP because he felt disrespected about the skipped exit meeting. Drafting Frank was his final middle finger on the way out the door.
This story keeps changing.

Hard to take this as fact.
who the hell said they don't want a rebuild? we just dont want to rebuild around Frank. dude hasnt even shown a spark of being a legit player. youre just far too obsessed with this 19 year old and you constantly try to back him up, since you blew money on an authentic. FOH b bringing those stupid comparisons about 3 point percentage. #11 is averaging 5 points per game, and is scared to shoot. that comparison is grossly irrelevant.
When did we start building around Frank? :lol:

He was Phil's last pick.

If Perry had said that and I missed it well yall got saved an entire season of me saying **** Perry.

Cuz that's the stupidest **** I've heard in this thread. Build around Frank :lol:

Hornacek knows he's gonna get fired after the season. He really has no choice but to try to win as many games as possible. Even if that means giving inconsistent minutes to our scrub 19 year old.

Phil got fired for entertaining the idea of trading KP because he felt disrespected about the skipped exit meeting. Drafting Frank was his final middle finger on the way out the door.
There were probobly multiple straws but I don't doubt the pick was the straw that broke the camel's back. The "you and this damb triangle" gotta go straw. It could be a coincidence and unrelated to the draft but I'm not buying that..

F429E805-DBDD-423F-9B14-BBAEA9B91F83.jpeg

4D9AAE57-1158-454B-BBD0-A2BDFB93913D.jpeg

68FAD531-D864-4056-A916-682BD9EACECF.jpeg

48968B3F-2289-401A-92A6-796E09EED8CF.jpeg

7848EE8D-AE3C-40A3-B4F4-5546A1AC8A07.jpeg

85E08364-D1FC-4262-A38F-4ACEC9F11E8A.jpeg

3ADAA8DB-B065-4380-99B4-21E911729F18.jpeg

0C1036FE-67F9-4C3D-BD3F-BB935FDB545A.jpeg

Don't know if you guys remember but last year around this time my apartment was severely damaged because of a fire in a empty apartment above us which basically was the beginning of the worst year of my life. Now I can happily say it's completely renovated and my daughter and her mother are moved back in. Going through that experience taught me a lot about paperwork and making sure everything you do you keep proof to cover your own self so no one can front on you and tell your otherwise. I'm just so happy my daughter has her own space again and will get back into a consistent routine living wise even if me and her mother aren't living together. The spot is BEAUTIFUL in person and what's makes it even better is the maintenance fee is a drop in a bucket considering the place is owned. Just want to personally thank you guys who helped me out last year through and helped me out as well with my situation a couple weeks ago. Y'all don't know much if means to me

Congrats from the UK Foam!

I think that’s also due to the fact that the 4th and 8th seeds are only separated by 2.5 games in the Eastern Conference.
Also because their only wins since he's been fired have come vs the Suns, Nets, Bulls, Sixers, Knicks, Nets, Knicks, Orlando, Atlanta. :lol:

Their schedule picks up a bit now so we'll see how they fare after the break. Regardless, I don't think their record discredits the job Kidd has done with their player development. Also, getting EB more acclimated with the team and Jabari back / close to full health plays a big factor as well.

It's natural for teams to get fatigued and hit rough stretches during the dog days of early January or whatever, especially a team as young as the Bucks, and double especially when they are acclimating new major players into the system like EB and healthy Jabari. I doubt Kidd wouldn't have gotten it back on track, especially considering how good they looked at the beginning of the season.

Kidd was prematurely fired less because of performance issues and more because he was difficult to work with from a front office perspective and John Hammond never wanted him in the first place. The new owners basically forced Kidd on to Hammond due to their prior relationship with him after stealing him away from BK.

At least his contract is only 4mil
He barely deserves the League minimum. I honestly don't think another team would pick him up if we outright released him and paid his full salary.

His contract is far and away the worst of any of them. Especially considering we offered him the $4 mil when he was a RFA, without him receiving any other offers, based on mediocre play for half a season during garbage time games. One of the least savvy moves the Knicks have ever made, that's saying a lot.

He barely deserves the League minimum. I honestly don't think another team would pick him up if we outright released him and paid his full salary.

His contract is far and away the worst of any of them. Especially considering we offered him the $4 mil when he was a RFA, without him receiving any other offers, based on mediocre play for half a season during garbage time games. One of the least savvy moves the Knicks have ever made, that's saying a lot.

It would be more difficult for teams to pick him up if we give him that max contract

The Black Ron ntc is the same ntc nerlens Noel had among others, it wasn't written into his contract...

Back
Top Bottom