Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Did we ever get confirmation what the disagreement was even about though?

probably about playing time. i watched some of the Denver/OKC game, and they seem to have drafted well. Harris, Jokic, and Murray all look good. they got some other pieces like Craig, Barton, and Lyles. i do wish KP did more like Jokic. Jokic is a good passer and definitely is talented offensively. other than the fast break ability and better looking shot, i can't really say that KP's offense is better.

I'd trade a 1st for him.

Him & Porzingis in the frontcourt would be real nice

:pimp:

AG is a proven worker also. He's gotten significantly better since his rookie year. Making the biggest improvements this past summer. He could help us go the KP at the 5 route.

Does this work?

Aaron Gordan/Biyombo

For

2018 First Rounder/ Hernangomez/ Noah/Doston

Would Orlando consider this?

Or maybe McDermot instead of Dotson in the package?

Get rid of Lee, Kanter and KOQ. Resign Beasley.

i'm not giving away this year's first round pick

nothing stops this tank

gordon's a restricted free agent this summer too

Y'all know I'm very reluctant to give up picks but I'd give up this year's for Aaron Gordon.

22 years old & he's better than whoever we'll take at pick 9-12.

Considering that I actually pay to watch the Knicks it's sounds like a good deal :rofl:

Shiiiii give me the minimum to sit courtside, practice with the team, fly with the team, travel, etc. Just include me in pre game shoot arounds.

I’d trade our 1st for Gordon. He’s an athletic energy guy with an improving jumper. If we can finesse Hezonja too, that would be dope.

probably about playing time. i watched some of the Denver/OKC game, and they seem to have drafted well. Harris, Jokic, and Murray all look good. they got some other pieces like Craig, Barton, and Lyles. i do wish KP did more like Jokic. Jokic is a good passer and definitely is talented offensively. other than the fast break ability and better looking shot, i can't really say that KP's offense is better.
Jokic in the post is :pimp:

Wait. Lemme get this straight. So y’all ain’t wanna give up a 1st for Kyrie but are ready to part ways with it for Aaron Gordon?

6102156C-57BE-425B-9451-648A7DC938A0.jpeg

Magic is the NBAs farm team.
They trade AG he is going to ball out somewhere else.
Knicks do not need to give up the 2018 pick for him though. Please

Back
Top Bottom