Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I thought we overpaid Tim initially but he's been playing up to his contract in this market.

His weaknesses would be magnified if we actually had a legit team and other talented players to compare him to but on this rebuilding squad, he's holding his own.

Tim is definitely still overpaid, but he's also been totally fine a a player so it's hard to get too hung up on the $$.

Tim is a 3rd option being forced to be a 2nd so when he crashes it’s not pretty.

He’s improved in his time away but this team is too much of a load for Kristaps and an above average SG to carry.

Good thing we got that draft pick

Tim is a 3rd option being forced to be a 2nd so when he crashes it’s not pretty.

He’s improved in his time away but this team is too much of a load for Kristaps and an above average SG to carry.

Good thing we got that draft pick
Wrong
Just read we trying to trade Noah using that pick

If we trade our 18 or 19 pick, I’m throwing my Knicks **** away and changing teams. Dead *** b.

Can't trade the first, by the end of the season we'll probably be around the 8th pick again. Get another young player with potential, buyout Noah or let his contract expire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom