Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Never wanted to bring it up, but PG would be the perfect fit here. Hope we actually try to get a meeting with him.

KP getting the model votes :nerd:

upload_2018-1-9_18-2-43.png

Y'all dudes want Paul George on this team? PAUL GEORGE?!

YALL BUGGIN

Mirotic belongs on an older team IMO. Could be a nice piece for a contender but I don't want to build around him.
The Spurs.

I think he makes them a threat to GSW and #2 in the west.

agreed. i think Mirotic would definitely fit well with the Spurs. i think he could fit well with the Warriors too, but he'd get no PT over the guys they already have.

We royally ****** up the amnesty clause both times. First time around it was literally joked to be the "Allan Houston Clause" and we ******* used it on JYD. :smh:

Second time around if we could have gotten rid of Amare's contract we probably would have gotten Chris Paul.

Wasn't it only weeks before? It seemed like he easy signed than instantly amnestied. That was the low point of the knicks front office imo.
Pretty sure it was months. I think we extended Chauncey right after the season and then amnestied him after the lockout to clear cap for Tyson.

And this was one of the worst moves the Knicks have ever made, but I wouldn't necessarily call it the low point considering that we were still a winning team with a decently smart guy in charge, and going after Tyson was absolutely the right move for the team at the time.

Plus nothing will ever compete with giving up 2 unprotected firsts (2 and 9) for Eddy ******* Curry. :stoneface:

Of course we're still doing completely nonsensical dumb *** **** like giving Ron Baker the full room extension with a NTC when he was a RFA with no other offers at the time and would probably have gladly accepted the League minimum just to be on the team considering that he was an undrafted rookie last year who only really got PT in the garbage time point of the season and likely wouldnt even make any other team's 15 man roster if we cut him. :smh:

It's crazy to me how routinely yall dudes cry about that one time amnesty clause that the teams got.

Shoulda never gave you ******* amnesty! :smh: :lol:

Knicks gonna Knick.

Back
Top Bottom