Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

He's not.

He didn't.

I'm not arguing about it.

Frank was 3 of 8 37% Fg Dennis was 35% They both shot bad.

Big win for the Knicks.

3/8 > 5/14

Can’t just look at percentages. It would’ve been different had DSJR attempted even one FT. He’s just flat out inefficient. At least we know Frank’s offense is limited.

rickross.jpg

:rofl:

Was Frank in the game during those runs or on the bench as well? They seemed to be a wash last night neither did well imo..

Why their names still tied together? Cause some wanted DSJR drafted? They're both different type of players.
With Franks weaknesses aside, he may be the better PG for us long term

We knew coming in that offense wasn’t Franks strong point

But scoring was supposed to be the one thing DSJr. was really good at coming out of college and he’s not good at that right now

My take on the DSJ vs Frank...DSJ's best has been better than Frank's best while Frank's worst has been worse than DSJ's worst. That is just off the eye test so far. Long term, I can see Frank being the better player as he is much younger and has more time to develop. However, as of today DSJ is a better player than Frank.

Woj is saying we're looking for a wing upgrade

The fact we think we should be buyers instead of sellers lets me know that Scott Perry has no clue what he is doing and is an awful GM. We should have Courtney Lee/Beasley on the block right now in the hopes to get expiring contracts + picks.

Why their names still tied together? Cause some wanted DSJR drafted? They're both different type of players.
With Franks weaknesses aside, he may be the better PG for us long term
That's my main problem.

You want to talk about rookie pgs better than Frank? Plenty others to d-ride.

The fact we think we should be buyers instead of sellers lets me know that Scott Perry has no clue what he is doing and is an awful GM. We should have Courtney Lee/Beasley on the block right now in the hopes to get expiring contracts + picks.

I don't think we're in the market for a big piece. An 'upgrade' could just mean flipping a big for a wing.

Back
Top Bottom