Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I’m not saying he’s gonna get 30 min a game, but it couldn’t hurt to have more bench scoring. Is he really worse than Willy at this point?

Idk if that 2nd rounder for Philly is true cause there's a team out there that would've been offered that pick.
Hell I'd throw a second for Okafor and look to ship Willy + Okafor to PHX/BOS or something

I feel like I've been saying the same thing for 2 years now but the Knicks should try to deal for Moe Harkless. :lol:

Okafor talk needs to stop. And Philly wouldnt trade him for Willy. If you trade for Okafor you have Kanter, KOQ, Noah, Willy, Jah all on the roster together. Stop it.

Can't go from one log jam at center to another. Wonder what we'd have to give up for Julius though. This is why we should've kept Kuz (as part of a bigger package). Lakers were interested in him too.

Idk...Okafor is more useful than Willy IMO. Willy took a huge step back this season. Okafor can be our Al Jefferson off the bench.

I mean I am not an Okafor fan by any means, but the team is pretty starved for bench scoring options right now. Maybe he wouldn't be so bad? IDK.

We're not resigning Okafor. Plus I really like KOQ as the back up 5 and if we decide to resign him he'd probably be cheaper. So no thanks to Jah

Back
Top Bottom