Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I like Frank shoving Nurkic a bit afterwards. Unlike Lonzo, who wanted no parts, lol.

Last edited:
I mean that’s what i want to see out of players, especially Knicks. But it might just be me holding on to the mid to late 90s team I grew up watching. Those heat Knicks games were always fun back then.

I like Frank shoving Nurkic a bit afterwards. Unlike Lonzo, who wanted no parts.

That’s bc the Ball family is soft. Idc about his reasoning that nobody fights in the NBA. That’s not the point. You’re supposed to stick up for your teammates and support them. Unless you’re telling me that you’ll only fight for your boys, then that’s saying something about you as a player, bc your teammates are supposed to be like your brothers. The again, his dumbass brother got caught stealing in China. You’d think a family with a brand selling $500 sneakers wouldn’t need to steal smh.

Once Kanter comes back we'll start rolling again, especially with this upcoming schedule. Him starting and KOQ off the bench is the perfect pairing. Willy should have no parts in the rotation.

To think I gave Kanter 0 respect when he got traded :lol: thought he was a high priced WHG. Since the start of the season he's def made me rethink that :smokin

I didn't like the trade at first, but I would do that trade everyday now if given the choice.

I wouldnt want Okafor if he was a free agent asking for the vet minimum. Stay the **** away. And they wouldnt trade him for Willy. It would just re-create the same exact problem for both teams.

His type of player (lumbering big man who can only score when he clogs up the paint in a slow paced system while not protecting the rim) is clearly a dying breed in the NBA (Yet, we cant get enough of them for whatever reason) but if a bad team makes a play for him and gives him minutes without other big men around hogging his space, he will produce big numbers like he did his rookie season in Philly but no wins.

I said it in here multiple times leading up to the 2015 draft when I wanted no part of Jah, he is the modern day Eddy Curry. Chicago, highly touted center prospect with a "revolutionary" post game, no defense, empty stats.

I still prefer Willie to Kanter long term.

Kanter is a fine player but his contract sucks and he is pretty much impossible to trade.

Plus he's young enough where he's going to want another big contract at the end of his deal.

I wonder if we could move Courtney Lee for some picks at the deadline? Everyone needs 3 & D guys so he had value there.

Clevelands first rounder (not the Nets pick) + Shump for Courtney Lee.

Trade would give the Cavs a clear upgrade at the 2 spot

Back
Top Bottom