Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

it's funny how literally just a game ago we were calling KP lazy for chucking threes, now a proven low post score with incredible footwork wants to work with KP and we saying nah to that LOL.

Would like to see Kristaps get around ~7 3pt attempts a game with less mid range shots.

It's clear he picked up a few bad habits from #7 :lol:

I need to see the results of this half a million juug, ain't seen an obvious benefit from previous clients yet.

I was not implying that he should definitely work with Hakeem but KP still has trouble with physical players no matter what size so if you had better footwork and more post presence that can only increase his ceiling and help the team because he would be getting more double teams in the low and mid post.

I was not implying that he should definitely work with Hakeem but KP still has trouble with physical players no matter what size so if you had better footwork and more post presence that can only increase his ceiling and help the team because he would be getting more double teams in the low and mid post.

Eh, I don't think that's been as much of an issue this year. He definitely made some big improvements in that area this summer, especially post and face-up footwork (though he gone away from it a bit since the injury which is annoying). He's been flopping more, but I would consider that a positive rather than a negative :lol:. The strength should continue to come though.

Back
Top Bottom