Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

If you didn’t admit you were wrong about that, you would be insane. I do respect it though if that’s what you’re saying.

I can and have done the same.

This seasons proving me right about a lot of things though.

to be fair, I'm sure most of us didn't expect KP to be having this many 30 point outings in the first 10 games. my assessment was based on his somewhat timidness in the past couple of seasons, vs THJR's trigger happy ways. BUT...I digress. however, he does need to rebound a bit better. there's no reason for him not to be averaging a double double.

Part of it is stamina. Part of it is playing next to a rebounding machine in Kanter. Knicks are a top 10 rebounding team and 6th in offensive boards. KP’s a good rebounder but he’s not playing in the paint on offense like a traditional 7 footer.

I love how everybody I get into a disagreement with on here will always come back at me saying that I took some **** they said personal just because I write long responses. Like, I always write long *** responses but the second I'm in an argument, the person I'm arguing/disagreeing with always wants to claim that I'm taking it personal. :lol:

I dont take any sort of Knicks related argument on NT personal. Trust me. It's just how I'm wired. I just like to thoroughly present all the evidence I have in my arsenal about why I disagree with what you are saying.

Nothing personal about the Knicks blogging game, straight business. I just come here to talk Knicks with Knicks fans. :nthat:

Last edited:
I just don’t feel like reading your whole post bro lol. But you did seem like you took it personally. Kind of like the guilty party always gets defensive thing. No harm, no foul. We all just stupid fans bc we’ve stuck to this dumbass team for forever.

I’m not worried about THJr. He’ll improve. Don’t understand how ppl can complain about his contract 8 games into the season :lol:

I’m not worried about THJr. He’ll improve. Don’t understand how ppl can complain about his contract 8 games into the season :lol:

Well, because he got paid above his market value. But he has been better than expected to me.

When boredom strikes

down BF NHFload.png

Attachments

• down BF NHFload.png
    down BF NHFload.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
paulminus paulminus I said it at the time during the summer. Knicks shoulda looked to float Hernangomez and try to get Bradley over the summer when we had the chance considering that all it took was Marcus Morris to get him from the Celtics and I'm sure the Cs would have loved to get a young up and comer on a seriously team-friendly contract like Hernangomez.

Avery Bradley might be the most underrated player in the NBA today IMO. Young, great contract (for now), defensive stud, strong and well rounded offensive game. Top 5 2-guard in the NBA right now easily for me.

And while I'm on the topic of defense, I was watching some old Knicks/Pacers clips from the 1999 playoffs for a clip I posted on my podcast's instagram account, watching how hard Sprewell defended Reggie in that series (also Starks before him) made my heart turn. Literally working non stop to prevent him from getting the ball everywhere he went and not letting him breathe once he got it. Miss that ****. :frown:

Last edited:
Sign me up for bradley.
We still are going to need someone to attempt to defend the amazing wing players of the league going forward or we giving up 40 against lebron, kd, pg, etc

Are the pistons going to want to pay Avery, maybe swap him for Lee with our cap situation with won't be able to make many moves.

Bradley aint going anywhere. I was just talking about this summer when the Celtics dealt him.

Social media: @the_leknicks. On instagram and twitter although I mostly do the IG and my brother does most of the twitter. donewithjs donewithjs

Thanks for the support!

paulminus paulminus I said it at the time during the summer. Knicks shoulda looked to float Hernangomez and try to get Bradley over the summer when we had the chance considering that all it took was Marcus Morris to get him from the Celtics and I'm sure the Cs would have loved to get a young up and comer on a seriously team-friendly contract like Hernangomez.

True, if Celtics got Marcus Morris for Bradley, they would've definitely trade him to us for Willy. That's a move we couldve done at that time if we had the idea of KP playing the 5, Phil wanted to pair them up.

That backcourt defense wouldve been best in the league, and then you have KP altering every shot down low

Kanter
KP
THJR / C. Lee
A. Bradley
Frank

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom