Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

A bunch of young guys and some vets.

Its very early though and things can easily go the other direction.

As long as the young guys learn I'm fine with it. This is what I've been wanting to see for the past few years. Just young players learning on the fly.

A580D15D-5400-422D-A929-0E604BDC8A50.jpeg
Devin Booker looks like a weird doll

If we can take care of the weaker teams like Phoenix and win like 35% of our games against good teams we can finish with 40ish wins. Which in the east can make the playoffs. But if by all star break we're 6 or more games below .500 I wouldn't want us finishing like 9th-10th seed bc that would just kill our draft pick and mean nothing

If KP manages to take this roster to the playoffs dude def needs to be top 3 in MVP voting

Kanter is so talented on offense and rebounding that it's insane he's so trash on defense. He's essentially a less athletic Amare. When he runs down the court it looks like his knees are about to collapse :lol: Dude looks injured on every possession

This is great and all, but the Knicks really need to "trust the process" and shoot for one more high draft pick. Rattle off a couple 5 game losing streaks, but keep the games close so we're not just getting ran over :rolleyes.

Does anyone miss #7? This is the most fun this team has been to watch since the 2012-2013 squad. If we make the playoffs, great! If we get another high draft pick, great! Either result will be good for the future of this team. It's amazing how good KP is at the moment. You can tell he's a worker, and has the mamba mentality .

Seems like THJ finally got his groove back too. This is the player I expected from the jump, def made a huge improvement.

If they can pull off this 5 game win streak ill be impressed. All teams we're "suppose to beat" if we wanna be a playoff team.

I want a top 5 pick too, but I can't be mad at a young team being competitive AF leading to Ws

Real props to Hornacek man

He got the team turned around quick and is making them give consistent effort on defense

That's the biggest thing right there. Even last year this team could score. Offense want the problem, it was defense.

KP producing like this in almost the exact amount of minutes per game as last year. Hornaceks management of his minutes has been masterful as well.

Kanter is so talented on offense and rebounding that it's insane he's so trash on defense. He's essentially a less athletic Amare. When he runs down the court it looks like his knees are about to collapse :lol: Dude looks injured on every possession

One scene impressed me last night. Lee yelled at Kanter for his weak help defense. Kanter didn’t show negative attitude and understood Lee’s frustration with his bad defense. One possession later, he forced a turnover by bumping THJr’s man to drop the ball. Then he started playing a bit more physical than usually

Does anyone miss #7? This is the most fun this team has been to watch since the 2012-2013 squad. If we make the playoffs, great! If we get another high draft pick, great! Either result will be good for the future of this team. It's amazing how good KP is at the moment. You can tell he's a worker, and has the mamba mentality .

yeah either of those would be awesome, it's just the in between we gotta worry about..

Back
Top Bottom