OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

They showed that the us hasn't beaten Sweden in the past 3 matchups. They can't beat their old coach.

They're not as good as people thought they were.

What's the bigger upset? Them losing or serena losing to an unknown?

Hope gonna Hope -

#USWNT's Hope Solo "we lost to a bunch of cowards. The better team did not win' #Rio2016

:lol: :stoneface:

They're not as good as people thought they were.

What's the bigger upset? Them losing or serena losing to an unknown?
I wouldn't call Svitolina an unknown at all, unless you mean to casuals, but then again there's maybe like 5 recognizable WTA players to casuals. 

I'd say the women's soccer team was the bigger upset though, easily. 

Last edited:
Yo, roast beef always gotta say something. I didn't watch the game so I wanna know why she thinks they're cowards. From the posts in here it sounded like refs were giving the us some help.

Last edited:

Hope gonna Hope -

#USWNT's Hope Solo "we lost to a bunch of cowards. The better team did not win' #Rio2016

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Hol up. This an actual quote?
roll.gif
Yup. It's on the front page of ESPN right now 
laugh.gif

Someone in her fam gonna get their *** beat............again. 
mad.gif

Isn't this the same woman who stopped to play "mind games" that didn't work whatsoever?

Out here on her Le Clos flow :smh:

View media item 2131353
did ya expect really expect her to be classy? :lol:
off topic, but she must be someone who has angry sex or it's not enjoyable

The competitor in me kind of sees where she's coming from. The way she described what Sweden did is equivalent to a team running a 4 corners, slow down offense in basketball. Or employing the hack-a-(bad-free-throw shooter) to slow a game down. I don't like that kind of thing and find it irritating. But cowardly? Nah. That's strategy and trying to maximize your opportunity to wins. Not cowardice.

She got sour grapes and sour beef.

I wish they showed race walking on tv.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom