OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

For some reason, I think Sun is doping. Dude looks like a drug line stepper. Just my feeling.

He got caught already

https://swimswam.com/world-record-holder-sun-yang-banned-positive-doping-test/

@itsaboutthattime
You see Sun Yang couldn't even break under 15 in the 1500m preliminary heat.  Won't even be in final to defend title

Haven't been following.. Only prelim I really care about is seeing what the prelim US men's relay does and how the splits compare with the guys in the final

This nadal belucci match is lit. So fun to see the crowd get behind the Brazilian. Nadal has definitley never expierenced this

eek.gif

USA got bailed out

Really is just a different event..

Like in the 100 free, you'll get guys who swim the 50 and then guys who swim the 200.. Guys will usually fall into certain groups with things

- straight 50 guy.. 50 and 100 guy.. 100 and 200 guy.. 200 and 400 guy.. And then 400 and up

They don't do 50s for the other strokes in the Olympics, but they do at world champs.. He would do the 50 and 100 if they had it

Really is just a different event..

Like in the 100 free, you'll get guys who swim the 50 and then guys who swim the 200.. Guys will usually fall into certain groups with things

- straight 50 guy.. 50 and 100 guy.. 100 and 200 guy.. 200 and 400 guy.. And then 400 and up

They don't do 50s for the other strokes in the Olympics, but they do at world champs.. He would do the 50 and 100 if they had it

Back
Top Bottom