Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 10 Dray with 6 points on 1-9, 4 turnovers and a - 43???

Unanimous MVP Stephen Curry shoots 41% and 27% and has a - 39???

Dion waiters has been the X factor
pimp.gif
who would of thought

Kerr and Dray repeating it should be rescinded and similarly babbling SUPER adamantly that i was an accident. They were definitely instantly aware of the situation and planned a sales pitch to reshape the perception of the play.

Kerr and Dray saying the exact same thing after. Some BS PR statement. I mean you might as well just say you're guilty of it at this point. Just so bad. It was very intentional. Just look at Draymond's track records of cheap plays and techs and whining.

draymond kick was wild flagrant. 

but there's a line within sports and their media that you can't cross to where you display bias 
mean.gif

The only thing is okc is actually playing defense now. Okc may prove to be a larger opponent to cleveland than i previously thought. I think okc is actually a bad matchup for a lot of teams including cleveland. Bron cant score with or defend kd anymore. Cavs may win, but at least based on What okc is doing i dont think itd be a sweep anymore if they get there. Cleveland doesnt look nearly as special when they arent hitting wide open shots and hitting historic numbers. Thunder play dumb a lot. Thunder is a pretty interesting squad right now. Pretty intriguing. I still think gsw figures it out. But if okc wins i wouldnt be mad. I dig their effort. Russ would go nuts if they win and itd be hilarious if bron finally loses to kd. Kd winning would actually be the only outcome where all fans would be content. Nobody would hate curry or lebron. Kd is like the neutral hero lmao

My dude a_friend would look like the oracle. Lol. Plus if dion waiters beats bron..lawd..i would welcome that with open arms.

Draymond might get suspended g's

simple solution...
let dray play and for punishment have adams kick him in the balls before the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom