Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As horrible as the refs have been, and all the incorrect calls the league announces postgame, no way Draymond wont get suspended.

The only thing is okc is actually playing defense now. Okc may prove to be a larger opponent to cleveland than i previously thought. I think okc is actually a bad matchup for a lot of teams including cleveland. Bron cant score with or defend kd anymore. Cavs may win, but at least based on What okc is doing i dont think itd be a sweep anymore if they get there. Cleveland doesnt look nearly as special when they arent hitting wide open shots and hitting historic numbers. Thunder play dumb a lot. Thunder is a pretty interesting squad right now. Pretty intriguing. I still think gsw figures it out. But if okc wins i wouldnt be mad. I dig their effort. Russ would go nuts if they win and itd be hilarious if bron finally loses to kd. Kd winning would actually be the only outcome where all fans would be content. Nobody would hate curry or lebron. Kd is like the neutral hero lmao

My dude a_friend would look like the oracle. Lol. Plus if dion waiters beats bron..lawd..i would welcome that with open arms.

Draymond might get suspended g's
agree with this 100 percent. ill be rooting for the thunder to win it all in the finals if they get there. 

The only thing is okc is actually playing defense now. Okc may prove to be a larger opponent to cleveland than i previously thought. I think okc is actually a bad matchup for a lot of teams including cleveland. Bron cant score with or defend kd anymore. Cavs may win, but at least based on What okc is doing i dont think itd be a sweep anymore if they get there. Cleveland doesnt look nearly as special when they arent hitting wide open shots and hitting historic numbers. Thunder play dumb a lot. Thunder is a pretty interesting squad right now. Pretty intriguing. I still think gsw figures it out. But if okc wins i wouldnt be mad. I dig their effort. Russ would go nuts if they win and itd be hilarious if bron finally loses to kd. Kd winning would actually be the only outcome where all fans would be content. Nobody would hate curry or lebron. Kd is like the neutral hero lmao

My dude a_friend would look like the oracle. Lol. Plus if dion waiters beats bron..lawd..i would welcome that with open arms.

Draymond might get suspended g's
LEbron Frustrates KD and Andre can't guard him.

I tried to PM him
frown.gif
I feel horrible.
eek.gif

what happened to Jumpman?
He remembered that clone names aren't allowed to return, that bans are permanent.

(I'm not stupid. 
laugh.gif
)

Green won't get suspended because he plays for the Warriors but he should be. That kick was intentional. Son from last night is suspended and wasn't half as bad. I don't want to hear **** about refs or OKC getting help once Green hits that floor on game 4.

This is that slander dude was talking about you not being able to handle.

"I can handle it. I'll just remind everyone who their team is, and unless they are Thunder fans (which they're not), I can take it all."

laugh.gif

We all know. 
jumpman crying on the inside. let them feelings out bro. 
Just funny how Y'all are always on my nuts
laugh.gif
**** is comical
You bombard this thread with your obnoxious posts every 2 seconds like this is your personal blog.

Then when the Warriors get washed like they did tonight, you come in here even more obnoxious on that "My team's great your team sucks" steez.

But people are always on your nuts?

FOH.
I have never seen Toine post like this.

THIS MAN HAS HAD IT

Green won't get suspended because he plays for the Warriors but he should be. That kick was intentional. Son from last night is suspended and wasn't half as bad. I don't want to hear **** about refs or OKC getting help once Green hits that floor on game 4.

Starter vs bench dude

Esepcially all star at that

Cleveland doesnt look nearly as special when they arent hitting wide open shots and hitting historic numbers.

And neither does Golden State. Bad shooting games happen to everyone, especially when you start the post season 10-0. But it isn't likely to consistently continue.

This is that slander dude was talking about you not being able to handle.

"I can handle it. I'll just remind everyone who their team is, and unless they are Thunder fans (which they're not), I can take it all."

:lol:  

We all know. 
jumpman crying on the inside. let them feelings out bro. 

Just funny how Y'all are always on my nuts :lol: **** is comical

You bombard this thread with your obnoxious posts every 2 seconds like this is your personal blog.

Then when the Warriors get washed like they did tonight, you come in here even more obnoxious on that "My team's great your team sucks" steez.

But people are always on your nuts?

FOH.
I have never seen Toine post like this.

THIS MAN HAS HAD IT
And that man lives in paradise
Rare to have someone snap like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom