Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop fighting you guys. We're in the same division during football season.  

@JumpmanFromDaBay's shot at L2B.

"I can handle the slander."

Yeah, by getting personal and reminding everyone that their team isn't playing.

Translation: ol' not being able to handle the slander self.

laugh.gif

Dubs got DRUBBED tonight. My Lakers ain't got nothing to do with it, because just like you want to say: they ain't playing.

Warriors were playing, though. I mean, kinda. They put their uniforms on... and got curb stomped. 
laugh.gif

Nobody's IG has anything to do with. Not Twitter, not FB, nothing.

Straight STEAMROLLED.

EMBARRASSED.

Handle the slander the same way you flood the thread when the Warriors are on top.

Which they weren't tonight.

And aren't for the series (down 1-2).

Last edited:
Of course Kerr thinks it was a basketball play, he needs Dray next game, he's gotta start the petition, might as well be in the post game presser.

This Draymond sitch is super interesting. The league put themselves in a very weird situation. Greens nut keck was definitely worse than Jones last night but neither should be suspended. Should have fined them.

Will there be bigger outcry if they do or dont suspend Dray. Media and the fans are already all over it. I'm leaning towards they'll get more **** if they do suspend him.

imo the league should just keep it real. Double standard blah blah. It's not the same. It just isn't. Each getting a 1 game suspension isn't equal when one has a far bigger impact. Say you evaluate all aspects of each situation individually. They don't have to jeopardize a teams season just to be "fair" and they shouldn't. Fact of the matter is the better you are the more you can do. Don't need to front, that's the way it is and always has been. Deal with it. But make it clear Dray is on a leash.

Might be twisted logic but I don't care.

Last edited:

This is that slander dude was talking about you not being able to handle.

"I can handle it. I'll just remind everyone who their team is, and unless they are Thunder fans (which they're not), I can take it all."

laugh.gif

We all know. 
jumpman crying on the inside. let them feelings out bro. 
Just funny how Y'all are always on my nuts
laugh.gif
**** is comical
You bombard this thread with your obnoxious posts every 2 seconds like this is your personal blog.

Then when the Warriors get washed like they did tonight, you come in here even more obnoxious on that "My team's great your team sucks" steez.

But people are always on your nuts?

FOH.

This Draymond sitch is super interesting. The league put themselves in a very weird situation. Greens nut keck was definitely worse than Jones last night but neither should be suspended. Should have fined them.

Will there be bigger outcry if they do or dont suspend Dray. Media and the fans are already all over it. I'm leaning towards they'll get more **** if they do suspend him.

imo the league should just keep it real. Double standard blah blah. It's not the same. It just isn't. Each getting a 1 game suspension isn't equal when one has a far bigger impact. Say you evaluate all aspects of each situation individually. They don't have to jeopardize a teams season just to be "fair" and they shouldn't. Fact of the matter is the better you are the more you can do. Don't need to front, that's the way it is and always has been. Deal with it. But make it clear Dray is on a leash.

Might be twisted logic but I don't care.
If they dont suspend it, it messes with the integrity of the game.

Theres also a tiny but room to argue that it wasn't on purpose. Even though I think he did. As long as there is even the tiniest room to argue it was on accident you cant jeopardize a teams season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom