Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using record sales is flawed. More records were sold back then compared to now due to piracy and streaming. Back then you had to buy the CD or Tape then burn it or record on the tape player, Napster changed the game in the late 90s.
using popularity/ sales as an argument to who is the best musician or what movie is the best is stupid. avatar isnt close to being one of the best movies ever. 

See... These type of responses are the problem.
laugh.gif

How has Lebron not backed it up? The 2011 finals is the only valid criticism. He choked. Other than that.. He exceeded the hype from day 1. 2 rings, a bunch of MVP's, has been at least a top 2 player in the league for 10 years. If we gonna nitpick and go by who can be cocky and who can't, Lebron got more of a right than Steph. I like Steph but it has become a thing for Lebron haters to hype him even more to knock Lebron. You would think Steph was Mr. Clutch in last year's finals the way y'all talk about him. When he had plenty of struggle moments.

As far as Kobe, that's some old 2005 talk.
laugh.gif
The Shaq thing been dead.
Curry struggled a couple games vs a 4 string point guard LOL

They forget about that

We still whining about the Eastern Conference like the East isn't better balanced than the West currently when you look at wins and losses. The West had more teams under .500 this season.

Ive noticed most of the NTers goin hard at the East are fans of Western Conference teams or Lebron haters

We still whining about the Eastern Conference like the East isn't better balanced than the West currently when you look at wins and losses. The West had more teams under .500 this season.
stop with this dumb narrative already. 

top 5  teams in the nba not in order

cavs

gs

clippers

okc

san antonio 

4 of them play in the west. west isnt deep but is top heavy.  only one very good team in the east. theres 4 very good teams in the west. after the cavs the east is all pretenders. 

ridiculous the things people say. top 4 in the west are  equal to the 2-8 in the east..... 

Last edited:

Ive noticed most of the NTers goin hard at the East are fans of Western Conference teams or Lebron haters

Ehh, I think folx just wanted a more competitive ECF. but I can't say I'm surprised by what we're seeing

Ehh, I think folx just wanted a more competitive ECF. but I can't say I'm surprised by what we're seeing

The ECF was obviously a wash but the other rounds of the Eastern Conference playoffs were good. But yet i still saw ppl in here complaining during 7 games series in the East

cavs
gs
clippers
okc
san antonio 

4 of them play in the west. west isnt deep but is top heavy.  only one very good team in the east. theres 4 very good teams in the west. after the cavs the east is all pretenders. 
ridiculous the things people say. bottom 4 in the west are  equal to the 2-8 in the east..... 
I don't know that the Raptors are frauds more than they are just running on fumes at this point. This is a franchise that's never been this far before and just about everybody is bandaged up.

I don't know that the Raptors are frauds more than they are just running on fumes at this point. This is a franchise that's never been this far before and just about everybody is bandaged up.
took them 7 games to get past the pacers and a banged up heat. raptors arent a top 5 nba team. You think they are? 

Aside from the cavs, the East seems to have a lot of parity. The past few seasons, there seems to be a revolving door for who is #2: raptors, hawks, pacers.

Damn it, why can't Indiana get a solid point guard

cavs
gs
clippers
okc
san antonio 

ridiculous the things people say. bottom 4 in the west are  equal to the 2-8 in the east..... 
Bottom 4 in the West is equal to the playoff squads in the East? And I have the dumb narrative? Ok bruh.

Bottom 4 in the West is equal to the playoff squads in the East? And I have the dumb narrative? Ok bruh.
i used the wrong word. bottom 4 in the west arent  strong .memphis , portland , dallas and houston are meh. 

top 4 in the west are better then the (healthy clippers)  raptors, the 2nd best team in the east .

ill repeat myself

okc

cleveland

spurs

gs

clippers 

top 5 teams in the nba. .  

Last edited:
Lets not forget the East is improving slowly. Last yr our 8th seed was 6 games under 500 & the next yr they were 6 games above it

Bottom 4 of the East > Bottom 4 of the West

Top 4 of the West > Top 4 of the East

Its just ppl only care bout the top teams in here, not the actual sport

i used the wrong word. bottom 4 in the west arent  strong .memphis , portland , dallas and houston are meh. 

top 4 in the west are better then the (healthy clippers)  raptors, the 2nd best team in the east .

ill repeat myself
okc
cleveland
spurs
gs
clippers 

top 5 teams in the nba. .  
Agreed. But I would say it should balance out if it's top heavy vs. widespread, not automatically West > East. That's just being biased even if you are using the playoffs for your assessment.

giphy.gif

1.) Warriors 73-9
2.) Spurs 67-15
3.) Cavs 57-25
4.) Raptors 56-26

5.) Thunder 55-27
6.)Clippers 53-29
7.) Heat 48-34
8.) Hawks 48-34
9.) Celtics 48 -34
10.) Hornets 48-34
11.) Pacers 45-37
12.) Pistons 44-38

13.) Trail-Blazers 44-38
14.) Bulls 42-40
15.) Grizzlies 42-40
16.) Wizards 41-41

Cavs, like any other team in the playoffs, are playing the team in front of them...
or perhaps the entire league was rigged to make their playoffs more easier....
rather than give credit where it's due tho I guess it's easier to ***** & moan....
Truthfully people are just tired of Bron having an easy route to the Finals, which is an illogical reason to be angry but it is what it is. Still f word the Cavs  

The hate would be the same no matter which conference he was in tbh it would just be for different reasons

Hawks had 60 damn wins last year, played the west good, and still got written off when the Cavs swept them.

There's just 4-5 teams we consider real every year, with 1 being in the east, 2-3 back in the Heat days

Hawks had 60 damn wins last year, played the west good, and still got written off when the Cavs swept them.

There's just 4-5 teams we consider real every year, with 1 being in the east, 2-3 back in the Heat days
The league has ALWAYS beeen that way. Yall think all teams in the playoff in the 90s were title contenders? Hell no.

Bulls, new york, orlando

Utah, Seattle, Rockets

Bron just isnt likeable. By real g's. Corny dudes vibe with him no doubt though.

I dont care how many things he overcame and hurdles he leaped. Dudes defy the odds everyday b. And they aren't gifted with ultra athleticism and the privilage of being 6'8 270 with elite speed and dexterity. You tell me..what else was he going to do? Foregone conclusion son wouldve been an athlete in some capacity.

I haven't watched 1 minute of this Cavs/Raptors series. I hate the ****** Eastern Conference. Blow it up. Top 16 needs to happen.

1.) Warriors 73-9
2.) Spurs 67-15
3.) Cavs 57-25
4.) Raptors 56-26

5.) Thunder 55-27
6.)Clippers 53-29
7.) Heat 48-34
8.) Hawks 48-34
9.) Celtics 48 -34
10.) Hornets 48-34
11.) Pacers 45-37
12.) Pistons 44-38

13.) Trail-Blazers 44-38
14.) Bulls 42-40
15.) Grizzlies 42-40
16.) Wizards 41-41

Cavs, like any other team in the playoffs, are playing the team in front of them...
or perhaps the entire league was rigged to make their playoffs more easier....
rather than give credit where it's due tho I guess it's easier to ***** & moan....

Thank you.

Hold these reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom