Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in to say some foul things about Dunk King.

Okay; how is this white dude Emmerich going to do a dunk where he pulls the short over his eyes; then tucks the ball in behind his neck and under the shirt and dunks it.

They gave this dude an 85, 90, 91 ?
Dog they already have a determined winner, that dunk should of had an average score of 99.66 worse case scenario.

It's cause dude is wh....actually it's not, it's because you have 3 dummies grading dunks.
Be like having those three guys try and teach creative writing, it's just completely out there wheelhouse obviously

We still whining about the Eastern Conference like the East isn't better balanced than the West currently when you look at wins and losses. The West had more teams under .500 this season.

This was a "down year" in the west. But the top 4 teams in the west are better then the teams in the east...with the exception of Cleveland.

This is the one year that the East had some depth. But we all know the Celtics, Raptors, Pistons etc etc aren't real threats as teams.

Do we forget the the competitiveness and talent of the Clips vs Spurs last year? That was a 3-6 matchup. Typically, you have to win 50 games...JUST to get into the playoffs in the West. Phoenix won 48 a few years ago...and didn't make it. This year was just down for the west due to injuries etc.

The East is where you can win 37 games and get into the playoffs. This year...the bottom of the east got better...but they're records are better than their actual talent.

This was a "down year" in the west. But the top 4 teams in the west are better then the teams in the east...with the exception of Cleveland.

This is the one year that the East had some depth. But we all know the Celtics, Raptors, Pistons etc etc aren't real threats as teams.

Do we forget the the competitiveness and talent of the Clips vs Spurs last year? That was a 3-6 matchup. Typically, you have to win 50 games...JUST to get into the playoffs in the West. Phoenix won 48 a few years ago...and didn't make it. This year was just down for the west due to injuries etc.

The East is where you can win 37 games and get into the playoffs. This year...the bottom of the east got better...but they're records are better than their actual talent.
repped. 

have no idea why its hard for people to comprehend this . 

"It's funny how the game has changed," Bird continued. "And my thinking about it. I was really worried--back sixteen, seventeen years ago--that the little guy didn't have a spot in the N.B.A. anymore: it was just going to be the big guards like Magic Johnson. But then players started shooting more threes and spacing the court, and everyone wants small guards now. Watching these kids play now, I'm like everybody else: Wow, man. They can really shoot! They have more freedom to get to the basket. The ball moves a little better. These kids are shooting from farther, with more accuracy. Now some teams shoot up around thirty threes a game. My era, you always think that's the greatest era. But I'm not so sure anymore."

Appreciate every game... instead of being butt hurt because your favorite player is retiring or because the team hot 15 years ago is buns.

What's going on in here?

sumone woke up and started pounding shots. Why else would he thinks okc has a chance to go up 3-1 or is a superior team

I won't even ask you this "if" scenario because all I really have to do is wait another week and I can just say I told you so instead.

These are facts as of now.
GSW has home court
GSW has better bench
GSW has best player in the World
GSW has the best SG (not counting Harden as SG nomo)
GSW has Dray who is a top 10 player in the L and fist team all Defense
GSW has best record ever with this team
GSW is completely healthy (banged up Bogut but healthy)
GSW has 99% of people who believe they will repeat as Champs

Ok, with all those Facts^^^, and a healthy squad, they are facing OKC who I won't list all their attributes or negatives I'll just ask........when this series is over and all players are still healthy on both sides and OKC has won 4 games.....I just wonder what the explanation is going to be

Can't say luck.
Can't say health.
It will indeed speak to the Superiority of one of these two teams
It will be OKC

Now no lie, I legit am worried about the Cavs but GSW, I'd have taken them 1st round just to get it over man

Last edited:
:lol: says the guy that's a Kobe fan. We all know what "Real G's" think about snitches.
MAAAAAAAAN!!!

No way anyone who considers themselves a Kobe fan should ever call themselves a "real g"
real g's dont snitch, or force themselves inside a women when she doesn't want them to...smh

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG

What's going on in here?
sumone woke up and started pounding shots. Why else would he thinks okc has a chance to go up 3-1 or is a superior team
I won't even ask you this "if" scenario because all I really have to do is wait another week and I can just say I told you so instead.

GSW has home court
GSW has better bench

Ok, with all those Facts^^^, and a healthy squad, they are facing OKC who I won't list all their attributes or negatives I'll just ask........when this series is over and all players are still healthy on both sides and OKC has won 4 games.....I just wonder what the explanation is going to be

Can't say luck.
Can't say health.
It will be OKC

Now no lie, I legit am worried about the Cavs but GSW, I'd have taken them 1st round just to get it over man
Just a couple days ago you had completely given up on ya team and now against even greater odds they have a chance?

What's going on in here?

GSW has home court

GSW has better bench

Can't say luck.

Can't say health.

It will be OKC

Just a couple days ago you had completely given up on ya team and now against even greater odds they have a chance?

never tell a-friend the odds!!

Yea^admittingly so I made it known after game 3 I didn't think it was their year because I honestly didn't think
1. They believed in themselves or that they could beat SAS
2. They were doing the same dumb **** they did all year by not making adjustments late.

I didn't just say "this ain't our year"
I specifically laid out in text why it wasn't and what they needed to do to advance but most importantly why I was now saying it wasn't their year.

Not only did they make adjustments but every adjustment was identical to what I said I wanted to see for them to advance.

I didn't just throw in the towe fool, I had reasons.
They fixed that issue and SAS is fishing

GSW is a diff matchup altogether:
So sho cares what I said 2 weeks ago, that's over this is now.

There is a diff between dudes like Jumpman saying "we gon win we da best" and being able to explain why you will or should win.
Same with losing, I threw in the towel with a "here's why".
NT jinx or whatever but they fixed exactly that and swept them oldies

GSW has home court
GSW has better bench

Can't say luck.
Can't say health.
It will be OKC

LOL at the bolded

Best player in the world doesn't get a 3rd place vote in 2016
wink.gif
MJ was better than Malone and Barkley when they won MVP bruh.

Your so called best player Curry wasn't even finals MVP LOL.

You think Kobe, MJ or Lebron would let somebody else be finals MVP?

Lebron was so great that they almost made him Finals MVP even tho he lost.

Last edited:
You know what kind of man you have to be to go tell on another man that he is cheating on his wife, just because you got caught doing it?
You dudes in here get mad because lebron taunts people on the court? THE GAME OF BASKETBALL!!

lmao

Then again this is Niketalk, this is where all the delusional lebron haters reside. it never surprises me what people say here, you just have to laugh and move on.

You know what kind of man you have to be to go tell on another man that he is cheating on his wife, just because you got caught doing it?
You dudes in here get mad because lebron taunts people on the court? THE GAME OF BASKETBALL!!

lmao

Then again this is Niketalk, this is where all the delusional lebron haters reside. it never surprises me what people say here, you just have to laugh and move on.
Lol I brought this argument up yesterday...guys tried to tell me they would trust Kobe more than Lebron...According to NT leaving a team during free agency is worse than raping and snitching on a teammate

Your so called best player Curry wasn't even finals MVP LOL.

You think Kobe, MJ or Lebron would let somebody else be finals MVP?

Lebron was so great that they almost made him Finals MVP even tho he lost.

repped

what kind of star on the team doesn't get finals mvp, when he was the star of the regular season...smh

Let that boy Delly lock him up.
LOL

lmao

the lbj haters just be the funniest.

They mad cause he beats other teams

They mad that he has fun playing basketball.

Like how misreable in your life do you have to be to hate him? It was easy to hate Kobe. You actually have to TRY to hate LBJ. Give me a break man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom