Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The east should be great. Can't wait!
roll.gif

i just dont see why people hate curry so much. im a heat fan through and through. but clearly we're witnessing something incredible in the bay area. and its not like dude was born with this talent. he just worked at it. he was literally getting his ankles broken in the league. lightweight, 6'2...too small for LA fitness basketball type dude. and he worked on his shot until it was legendary. he had to grind to become who he is today, it wasn't just given to him because he was bigger, or more athletic, or faster. he worked on his handles. made his teammates better. hes humble (competitive, but humble), gives glory to God on every bucket he scores (if you're into that sort of thing) and is a role model off the court. all dude cares about is his family and basketball.

HOW DO YOU HATE THAT? this is the epitome of hardwork and dedication....and dudes literally hate it.

They hate us because they anus

But seriously, i feel like it's rare to find fans who watch other players objectively. Perfect example, Draymond. Non warriors' fans hate him but would love to have him on their team

Yall can compare Curry to guys like Ray Allen, Reggie, man even A.I...but once you start uttering that Michael...you have officially lost it.

But seriously, i feel like it's rare to find fans who watch other players objectively. Perfect example, Draymond. Non warriors' fans hate him but would love to have him on their team
Eh it depends on the person....personally I like Draymond more than any other player on GS.

Bro, if his stats and career stay on track, he will be on Jordan's level :lol: . Might even pass it if they build that team up with KD.

You think he'll be as iconic as Jordan?

Not sure how old you are but you know how iconic Jordan is?

I guess we can revisit this in 5 years and see if there's a SC brand that people are going crazy over.

Sorry, but if he was half as good as you're chalking him up to be he'd probably have a winning record in the Finals... but he doesn't... so...
eyes.gif

Simple as that, he's essentially the Andy Dalton of the NBA...
im the biggest lebron hater but that aint true. ive always had him as the peyton manning of the nfl. all the stats and accolades but still aint the best . overrated in a sense and wet the bed in big moments more often then not. 
Bro, if his stats and career stay on track, he will be on Jordan's level
laugh.gif
. Might even pass it if they build that team up with KD.
hes to old to be jordan level. hes in his prime right now and while curry is the goat shooter , he will never be the goat. . i expect him to last a while but realistically how long do you think he will be mvp level type player. id say more 4 more years .

Last edited:
Let's not pretend like there isn't a large continent of lebron fans who make that assertion

Let's not pretend like there isn't a large continent of lebron fans who make that assertion

Well those fans are just as crazy as the GS ones comparing Curry to Jordan in my opinion. Because we will never see another MJ or anyone remotely close.

You may be right but I've never been a fan of the idea that MJ is the barometer/measuring stick of another player's success. In 15 or 20 years, the way folx speak of Jordan might very well be the same way people speak of lebron out even possibly steph, while Jordan isn't even mentioned

Doubtful, Jordan had the perfect mix of dominant team play, individual play, marketing, shoes/branding, protection from the media and love from the NBA. I don't see it replicated ever again; if nothing else due to the nature of social media and people

Last edited:
You may be right but I've never been a fan of the idea that MJ is the barometer/measuring stick of another player's success. In 15 or 20 years, the way folx speak of Jordan might very well be the same way people speak of lebron out even possibly steph, while Jordan isn't even mentioned
That may be true..But I also feel Like Jordan is held to a level that his legend actually increases and grows as time passes. To the point where it would take a player to accomplish all of his accomplishments and then some to pass him.

Who hates Steph Curry? :lol: Very few NTers?

Dude is pretty much the golden boy right now. He gets away with being cocky on the court. I don't have a problem with it but other superstars get killed for it (Lebron, Kobe) but it's ok for Steph to celebrate, dance, stare down. :lol:

Im in this weird spot where I actually like Dray on and off the court. I find his antics entertaining during the game. But I also love Adams, and really want to see him elbow Dray in his mouth :lol:

Well those fans are just as crazy as the GS ones comparing Curry to Jordan in my opinion. Because we will never see another MJ or anyone remotely close.

No one is saying Curry will be like Jordan in the aspects of how they play the game; it's the impact and the way they uniquely played shifted the dynamic of basketball. That's what's similar.

No Steph can't do all the things that MJ did and vica versa.

/\
+[]
Who hates Steph Curry? :lol: Very few NTers?

Dude is pretty much the golden boy right now. He gets away with being cocky on the court. I don't have a problem with it but other superstars get killed for it (Lebron, Kobe) but it's ok for Steph to celebrate, dance, stare down. :lol:

I don't have a problem with Steph doing it because his game backs it up. When he does it, it's after like a 20-30-40 pt game during a 15 point run or something. It's just his way of getting loose and comfortable on the court. It's like RUSS doing the pregame dancing, I don't mind it.

Dudes like LeBron irritate me. First to throw someone under the buss, talk himself up, stare down weak @ss defenders, but has every excuse when he loses. Can't call your self the greatest player on the planet when you can't back it up. Regular season stats don't matter to me.Legacy is what you do in the post season. He doesn't finish. Kobe was passionate but his legacy was built on Shaq and he let that get to his head a little too much.

Last edited:
I haven't watched 1 minute of this Cavs/Raptors series. I hate the ****** Eastern Conference. Blow it up. Top 16 needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom