OFFICIAL 2016 @MiamiHEAT SEASON THREAD::::

Going to South Florida in a couple of weeks. I have a meeting in Fort Lauderdale which gets out at 5. How crazy is the rush hour to the arena?

The game is on Tuesday night.

Going to South Florida in a couple of weeks. I have a meeting in Fort Lauderdale which gets out at 5. How crazy is the rush hour to the arena?

The game is on Tuesday night.
Probably take you an hour and change. Traffic is worse going the other way 

With the Nets waiving Anthony Bennet and Justice out for the season, I feel like we should take a chance on Bennet. Our staff is known for resurrecting talent and what do we have to lose?

With the Nets waiving Anthony Bennet and Justice out for the season, I feel like we should take a chance on Bennet. Our staff is known for resurrecting talent and what do we have to lose?

Ehhh. We kinda missed with Eddy Curry and Greg Oden. I'd rather not.

Ehhh. We kinda missed with Eddy Curry and Greg Oden. I'd rather not.

I thought the Oden project was worth it but in the end his injuries and personal issues restricted him from becoming a serviceable player. Eddy Curry was just too far gone. Bennet is like 24 years old? I'd rather give him a spot than Luke Babbit

We're losing Josh for more than a few weeks and bringing up Okaro White? cool.

Hope we can start the Johnson's soon, would be nice to know if any of them ... you kno... Should be starting

I watched Okaro White through his career at FSU, funny because I never saw him panning out to be an NBA player. He's a good defensive player though

C255grZWQAAb_YO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom