OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Well this was a fun season :smh:

RT @NBARefStats: Tom Washington officiating #Heat @ #Hornets tonight. Including playoffs, Miami is 1-9 in their last 10 officiated by Washington.

chris-bosh-hype.gif

How blessed are we as Heat fans to experience the greatness of Wade County!!! 
nthat.gif

Kemba had me sweating that 4th quarter tho, wow! What a performance by him.

Game 7, lets go!!!

This team proved me wrong. This was a great team win. They stayed with it, didn't get caught up with the refs and responded with poise.

Wade put the cherry on top. You can't contain greatness.

wade figured out he could shoot 3s in the 4th. better late than never lol. what a privilege to have wade man.  and what happened to richardson when he hurt his shoulder there? wade came in SOOOOOOOOO clutch cuz we were all about to go vacation.... uh... in miami i guess lol

I'm glad we came threw. But still we need to do something with kemba.
Bruh, I've tried restraining myself in the college football thread and this one so many times, but I can't anymore 
sick.gif

proper usage is THROUGH. You're done using the word "threw" from here on out. 
laugh.gif

And Kemba is gonna get his. I don't know what else to do aside from let him shoot and hope to slow him down attacking the rim,

Last edited:
Bruh, I've tried restraining myself in the college football thread and this one so many times, but I can't anymore :x  

proper usage is THROUGH. You're done using the word "threw" from here on out. :lol:

And Kemba is gonna get his. I don't know what else to do aside from let him shoot and hope to slow him down attacking the rim,
but threw is so much easier to spell for me tho lol.

Is anyone else disgusted by how much Kemba Walker flops to get calls from the ref. He's been great this series, but the fact the refs keep allowing him to flail and get calls is >:

DWade came through tonight man!! Deng was solid, Dragic had a good 2nd half, and Whiteside was a factor on the boards and rim protecting.

Coach Spolstra lives another day...

And got damn these Hornets know how to manipulate the refs. Kemba and Jefferson got away with murder tonight!! Whiteside had about 5 of 6 fouls all called do to flopping or poor officiating. Just terrible refereeing tonight!!!

I'm actually starting to look forward to game 7

Back
Top Bottom