OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

We played the same way we'd play on the road in the regular season the last two games. We're not gonna win games with wade scoring 12 points.

We played the same way we'd play on the road in the regular season the last two games. We're not gonna win games with wade scoring 12 points.

Wade had that "I think next year might be my farewell season like Kobe's was this season" look in his eye tonight.

Wade had that "I think next year might be my farewell season like Kobe's was this season" look in his eye tonight.

Lin and Kemba are severely outplaying Dragic and Wade right now. This has got to change. As soon as things start going wrong, the Heat have no answer. Wade is the leader of this team and he has to be better. He is supposed to be the one who could keep the team afloat when the team is struggling. It doesn't have to be scoring ether. Be someone who can make plays and keep the team focused.

Spo tried a little of everything just to find something or someone that could make a play. Finally found some success with Green and Winslow, but none of the Heat's veterans played like they should have the last two games. No sense of urgency, no desperation. They finally got something going in the 3rd quarter but they couldn't get over the hump.

With all that said, the Heat still had a chance to win the game. Not getting those rebounds down the stretch was HUGE. From top to bottom that Heat have to be better or they can find themselves eliminated.

Well fellas, must win tonight. 

What I would give to have Bosh in the lineup tonight  
mean.gif

This team really misses his presence right now

Well fellas, must win tonight. 

What I would give to have Bosh in the lineup tonight  
mean.gif

This team really misses his presence right now
most def. id love the duo of tyler and richardson too. MUST win. i need us to go far this year. need wade to release more wow 4 colorways lol

Just finish strong. Dragic should not be guarding kemba. He's been making stupid mistakes and getting lost on defense ALL game

Dragic..... took the dumbest mother******* shot possible 100% guarded in a corner. Wtf man smh. Then the no call. It's a wrap

I got faith in us to win game 6. No reasom at all we shouldn't be able to go in there and win a game.

What does McBob do that's so special, I've watched Miami all season and I still haven't seen it, and how does Whiteside start decent and slowly fades toward the end of the game. Why'd Richardson shoot that from the parking lot? How'd they collapse like that?

What does McBob do that's so special, I've watched Miami all season and I still haven't seen it, and how does Whiteside start decent and slowly fades toward the end of the game. Why'd Richardson shoot that from the parking lot? How'd they collapse like that?
Mcbob acts like he's afraid to shoot. Then when he finally takes a shot, he misses badly. He's just been a terrible signing.

They literally ignore whiteside for a lot of the game. He finished 5/8 with 1 TO.  I'm pretty sure half of those attempts came in the first. Meanwhile, Dragic got 15 attempts and only made 5 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom