OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Kemba with that vicious whiplash he suffered from Haslem......

Jefferson hooking Whiteside and somehow it was on Whiteside

I know refs will miss calls or not make any calls, but it's the most obvious ones that are infuriating.

We get away with stuff too, but man, it's been so god damn lopsided.

Hellen Keller or Stevie Wonder would do a better job than the refs this entire series.

Dwyane Wade said he spent extra time working on his 3 pointers with teammate Dorell Wright on Thursday.
— Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) April 30, 2016

Dwyane Wade: "I trust my teammates I love them but if we were going to lose I was going to go out shooting it tonight."
— Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) April 30, 2016

smokin.gif
imagine that. he practiced his 3 a bit, and hits his first one since december. amazing.

What can we say about D Whistle that hasn't already been said. That man is the Miami Heat.

But if we win this game 7 though, you know who's coming back right?

:nerd:

That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen Wade do man...you couldn't tell me **** for the rest of the night last night after that 3 :lol: :smokin.

Dude is still my favorite player in the league man :pimp:

Feeling pretty good about game 7 now...

Last edited:
Wade going 2/2 form 3 to close a game out is crazy, just as crazy as UD and Wade pulling us thru like it's '09

Some real gritty, meaningful minutes from UD there

What can we say about D Whistle that hasn't already been said. That man is the Miami Heat.

But if we win this game 7 though, you know who's coming back right?

:nerd:

:rofl: I'm with you but...still no real confirmation. Triple A is going to be insane tomorrow and its a 1 pm game. Gives me goosebumps from when I was a kid begging my dad to hurry home after church to watch those 1pm Heat playoff games :nthat:

Re-watching the game.. Hornets got a lot of calls.. We couldn't get physical at all.. A couple loose ball fouls were horrible calls

Any update on Josh's shoulder ?

The Miami Heat are currently listing rookie guard Josh Richardson as questionable with a... https://t.co/s6HhpMZxTF pic.twitter.com/OGCT6sDl5p
— Michael Wallace (@MyMikeCheck) April 30, 2016

I think he'll play through it though.

Re-watching the game.. Hornets got a lot of calls.. We couldn't get physical at all.. A couple loose ball fouls were horrible calls

View media item 2014894
The Heat's management thinks that too. One of the more flagrant calls last game went against Josh Richardson on a play where Kimba literally ran into his own teammate. Afterward Josh was so frustrated he could do nothing but bite into the basketball out of frustration.

Remember this...
View media item 2014932

Hopefully the next game is called cleanly :\

@MiamiHEAT: INJURY UPDATE: Coach Spo says Josh Richardson (shoulder) cleared all tests and is good to go for today's Game 7 vs Charlotte.

:pimp:

Got a feeling today's gonna be mad stressful though :lol:

Last edited:
The Heat gotta step it up. Go hard, ignore the refs, and play with poise. Don't even worry about the score. Just keep grinding. Play all out and let the chips fall where they may. That is the only way you win.

Lets get it....

Dragic earning that money today.

It's a beautiful thing to watch when this team is clicking on all cylinders. I'm liking our chances next round against either Raptors (which I prefer, think it would be more entertaining series) or Pacers.

We live to see another series fellas!

Back
Top Bottom