Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Kovalev just got straight f***ed without the courtesy of a single drop of lube. What pure and total bull***t. Between the main bout's scoring and the undercard robbery, this promotion needs to be investigated. This is why boxing has lost so much lustre over the last 30 yrs. Smgdh...

it was a draw if anything.... kovalev won man... that boy got robbed... if anything it was a draw... i dont know how ward won... he won the second half of the fight but he also got dropped... please have a rematch to solidify the win

That should have been a draw at the very least. I'd be pissed if I was Kovalev, but great fight regardless. Please have a rematch. 

Ward pulled away after clearly losing the FIRST Half of the fight. But like they say, fights are won in the championship rounds. Ward managed to pull away in the 2nd half. Knock downs don't win fights. Could've went either way to me.

It was a close fight. A few rounds could've gone either way. Knockdown doesn't mean auto-win.

Not really a "robbery" in my book.

i wish it was a draw.... listen im a ward fan but kovalev got robbed and should of won that fight... ward won the second half of the fight but kovalev dropped him and probably won 7 rounds

kovalev won the first half of the fight plus got a knockdown... that should be considered a win imo

Last edited:
ya really surprised?
of course they are going to give it to the American

this is why ppl think the fight gm is so suspect

It actually is a surprise, considering Kovalev clearly won.

Unanimous? Come on bruh.

"Clearly"? I'm getting used to your bias more and more :lol:

Who's my bias? :lol:

Unanimous decision? Not even split, not even majority, not even draw?

I'm already used to your delusional posts. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom