Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  4h4 hours ago
No official confirmation yet but I was told by a good source that #FuryKlitschko2 is about to called off again. Let's see what happens.
roll.gif

Fury been accidentally ingesting roids while injuring himself dancing at festivals again?

Last edited:
Had no idea fury was 28. I thought he was at least 35 :lol:

I dont even care bout them two fighting.

Im ready for this ggg jacobs in December tho.

Wht chanel is linares fighting on

It's weird because Wilder is 31, you would think their ages are inverted. Joshua is 27 but people treat him as if he's 21.

Last edited:
People are counting the days that Wilder loses a step and gets cracked on the chin. It might come sooner than we think.

Last edited:
People are counting the days that Wilder loses a step and gets cracked on the chin. It might come sooner than we think.
I don't even think it's a matter of losing a step.  His chin is out there to be hit, and he's got a long neck.  As soon as he finally steps up it's probably going to happen. 

Hearn should make Wilder-Joshua next summer. 

my sources, with knowledge of the correspondence between Teams Fury and Klitschko outlining the reason the fight is off, said it is because Fury is having mental health issues, may be institutionalized and is "unavailable for the foreseeable future."
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0571090573306369968-4

Damn :smh:

Wow.

A dude on sherdog claiming to be Jacobs other manager is saying that GGG-Jacobs is done. 70-30 split on HBO PPV 12/10 at MSG. 

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...ke-the-fight-75-25-for-jacobs.3346089/page-38

Glad Jacobs ain't scared to get in there with GGG

Last edited:
Per Dan Rafael, he said if the fight does happen it would be on regular HBO not ppv

Last edited:
He been that :lol:

GGG/Jacobs on HBO would be lovely.

Didn't even know Froch and Taylor were fighting until I saw a promo for it last night on Showtime.

Maybe tyson pulled another shenanigan just so he can lose weight.

Doggy been lookin like he been eatin 2 pounds of french fries and a milkshake for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom