Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The intensity in this game was unmatched. Wish the NBA finals were like this again instead of the non stop 3 point chucking it is now.

Last edited:
The intensity in this game was unmatched. Wish the NBA finals were like this again instead of the non stop 3 point chucking it is now.

You don't think the 4th quarter of game 7 last year was intense?

Man that intensity jumped through the TV. Also Miami / spurs 2013 game 6 & game 7 were crazy intense. I'd say more intense than that lakers Boston game 7

Finals for 2010, 2013, and 2016 were all LITTY. Too bad this year's won't be nearly as competitive.

Lol y'all not feelin Ron's song tho? Shieet, I ain't heard it in a min but its :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dame has a solid floe, real respekable whether he's a full-time hooper or not, but his flow is boring b. Delivery needs work IMO and there's nothing unique about it.

Last edited:
I had no dog in the fight and maybe it's recency bias,

But man last year game 7 4th quarter was crazyyyy.

Last year wasn't competitive either except for Game 7. There was definitely tension but both teams were trying to out choke each other down the stretch.

Last edited:
Philip Jack being a "Bad GM" is way overblown. He got Melo some damn good help. He drafted a Latvian player in Porzingus n which the fans boo'ed on draft night and is one of the best young players in the world. (So far)

Philip got a former MVP who is still young and traded biscuits for in Derrick Rose.

He got a broken down Joakim Noah, so i can't really vouch for that. Ron Baker is lookin like a decent role playing piece for the future. Phil has done his job in NYC. It's up to the players to take this team to the next level. However, i think the triangle is outdated and should be thrown out. Just run a modern offense.

It's too early in the morning for this *******

:lol:

i really hope none of these first rd series go 7. will only drag out the playoffs even longer

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This **** is unreal. Absolutely. Amazing.

pimp.gif

that block on Ish Smith at about 2:50 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Nah after all these clowns taking games off I need every series going 7, get ya money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom