Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the 2nd best player Zeke has played with?
so they couldn't beat a washed Hawks team last year?
the Wizards had those Hawks beat when the Hawks won 60 games that one year.
stop gassing Zeke

Look up what crowder and smart from 3. Zeke was the only one that could create offense. And I don't think Zeke is better than Wall.

But you think crowder and Bradley aren't that far below Beal, so I'll leave you alone.

Look up what crowder and smart from 3. Zeke was the only one that could create offense. And I don't think Zeke is better than Wall.

But you think crowder and Bradley aren't that far below Beal, so I'll leave you alone.
zeke isn't some superstar like dudes are trying to make it seem..
and all around bradley and crowder are not far off from beal even if beal is superior offensively than both

I can't wait to see this version of Zeke in the playoffs.

Game planning for Zeke in the regular season vs the playoffs is so different, and that's partly why he's able to get so bottled up come playoff time.

He's shooting the **** out of the ball this season so far though, but when you're consistently getting a diet of Long, competent 6'6 plus guys on you which he will see come playoff time, we'll see how much his scoring and efficiency wanes when his quality of shots become much harder.

This is from a college game but I've seen the same call being made consistently in the NBA for the past few seasons. I don't understand how this is a travel. He landed after catching the ball, took a jab step, and the ball left his hand and even touched the ground before his pivot foot raised.
View media item 2315697

Last edited:
This is from a college game but I've seen the same call being made consistently in the NBA for the past few seasons. I don't understand how this is a travel. He landed after catching the ball, took a jab step, and the ball left his hand and even touched the ground before his pivot foot raised.
View media item 2315697
You can't be serious. Dude did all that before putting the ball on the floor.

Last edited:
I just hope somehow Washington plays Boston in the playoffs. Washington is 2-1 vs Boston this season. The loss was by 9 points. The two wins were 25 & 15 point blowouts.

Dead serious. His left foot didn't leave the ground until the ball was out of his hand. I refuse to believe that this many PRO athletes don't understand the rule either because I've seen it called on them regularly. I distinctly remember them calling it on draymond and he mouthed 'that's not a travel' and I 100% agree.

Him too for sure,  but i've always been a bit of a brooks apologist.

It's just that roster wise, I don't see a top 10 offense there, even with Brooks. I mean Beal and Gortat are playing well this year, and Otto is having a breakout campaign, but so much of that is because of Wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom