Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know clowning on Rose/the Knicks is the cool thing to do on here but Kemba blatantly pushed the dude as he was sliding back :lol: that would have happened to anybody in that situation
Hate balling against dudes that always using their off hands, only way to shift your momentum.

I know clowning on Rose/the Knicks is the cool thing to do on here but Kemba blatantly pushed the dude as he was sliding back :lol: that would have happened to anybody in that situation

Lemme know what protein Kemba takes post workout so I can get that strong. He BARELY touched him :lol:

Hate balling against dudes that always using their off hands, only way to shift your momentum.

When dudes keep doing that, you gotta just start grabbing that hand/arm :lol: in a regulation game you just gotta hope they call push off though

Last edited:
When dudes keep doing that, you gotta just start grabbing that hand/arm :lol: in a regulation game you just gotta hope they call push off though
lol I played against a guy who had a lot of hesitation moves. He wasn't bad by all means but the only way he can blow past me was if he used his off hand.

You right, I could've held that hand and take a walk in th park.

Last edited:
Lemme know what protein Kemba takes post workout so I can get that strong. He BARELY touched him :lol:

It doesn't take much to knock you off balance when you're shifting backwards and trying to change directions

It doesn't take much to knock you off balance when you're shifting backwards and trying to change directions

He didn't push him, tho. As a matter of fact, after seeing the clip, he BARELY touched him. Kemba had Rose on skates. Simple as that.

He didn't push him, tho. As a matter of fact, after seeing the clip, he BARELY touched him. Kemba had Rose on skates. Simple as that.

Boom

Didn't see that rose cross till just now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

giphy.gif

He shoved him right on the side of his ribs as he was moving laterally and then changed directions. Zoom in on this to see for yourself.

In order for me to respect a crossover I need to see no off-arm being used (don't care how strong of one) and no stepping on the defenders feet or the defender stepping on somebody else's feet and twisting their ankle

in what metric/s? what makes you say that? how much better? at least twice?

Wall is better then IT in every category except scoring. Rebounds, assist, steals, blocks and universally recognized as being a better defender.

People really need to stop this one player scores more so that makes them better narrative. There's more to being a professional basketball player then simply scoring. The people who rate John Wall highly understand this.

The 4 more assist per game (Wall 10, IT 6) can be anything from 8 to 12 points. Those 4 assists make up for the 5 more points IT scores per game over Wall.

The math is simple. 4 assist per game > 5 points.

Wall is better then IT in every category except scoring. Rebounds, assist, steals, blocks and universally recognized as being a better defender.

People really need to stop this one player scores more so that makes them better narrative. There's more to being a professional basketball player then simply scoring. The people who rate John Wall highly understand this.

The 4 more assist per game (Wall 10, IT 6) can be anything from 8 to 12 points. Those 4 assists make up for the 5 more points IT scores per game over Wall.

The math is simple. 4 assist per game > 5 points.
I agree man. So many people underrate Wall. Lots of dudes I argue with and tell me Wall is wack. I'm like [emoji]128552[/emoji]. Lots of people only look at buckets. I don't even like wall much but dude is a beast and best pg in the east IMO.

There's no other reason, other than John Wall's greatness, for Washington to have a top 10 offense.

John Wall has probably become the most underrated player in basketball.

Kyle Lowry still has nightmares about him. And he'll undoubtedly outplay whichever pg Washington sees in the playoffs. IT, Kyrie, whoever

John Wall has probably become the most underrated player in basketball.

Kyle Lowry still has nightmares about him. And he'll undoubtedly outplay whichever pg Washington sees in the playoffs. IT, Kyrie, whoever

Will never forget how dude was working Lowry in the playoffs. :lol:

He wasn't even healthy like he has been this season either.

There's no other reason, other than John Wall's greatness, for Washington to have a top 10 offense.

Beal playing as good as ever while staying healthy by his standards, Otto Porter having a career year and Kief getting back to his best PHX form.

Wall Street is the engine.

Gortat is washed though, they need a straight rim protector big.

Also when they play small with Oubre > *

Beal playing as good as ever while staying healthy by his standards, Otto Porter having a career year and Kief getting back to his best PHX form.

Wall Street is the engine.

Gortat is washed though, they need a straight rim protector big.

Also when they play small with Oubre > *
Bingo

We have this same discussion every season in this thread going back to my BowB4Me name that there's someone who's better then Wall now. It was Kyrie, Dame, Reggie Jackson, Lowry and now IT. Every season it's someone new. Ha ha ha

[emoji]127997[/emoji] I've been on the John Wall >>>( insert eastern conference point guard here) since Kyrie crossed over Brandon knight...THAT was the og overreaction and wall never recovered :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom