Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall is better then IT in every category except scoring. Rebounds, assist, steals, blocks and universally recognized as being a better defender.

People really need to stop this one player scores more so that makes them better narrative. There's more to being a professional basketball player then simply scoring. The people who rate John Wall highly understand this.

The 4 more assist per game (Wall 10, IT 6) can be anything from 8 to 12 points. Those 4 assists make up for the 5 more points IT scores per game over Wall.

The math is simple. 4 assist per game > 5 points.
I agree man. So many people underrate Wall. Lots of dudes I argue with and tell me Wall is wack. I'm like [emoji]128552[/emoji]. Lots of people only look at buckets. I don't even like wall much but dude is a beast and best pg in the east IMO.

Wall is nice but I just think IT is nicer. I know i said Lil Zeke is the best PG in the east hella times in here but TBH it's a toss up. you can make a solid claim for Kyrie, Wall, Lowry, or Lil Zeke.

I mess with lil zeke hard because dude is a straight up warrior on the court and plays with a straight up chip on his shoulders.

reasons why I think he's better than wall?
even though wall averages 4 more assists than Zeke, Zeke can play on and off the ball at 5'9, making him more versatile on the offensive end. his system + him being basically the only ball handler, he should be racking up as many assists as he does.
the amount of attention zeke gets opens up his teammates, which, at times, can't be measured in assists or in a metric in the box score next to his name. just him being on the court makes the game easier for his teammates.

All depends on preference from what you want from your PG. If you put IT on the wizards or Wall on the celtics how much better are they?

:lol:
Wall is the only ball handler on his team too
Zeke literally can only score and when the playoffs come around he's trash at that. there's no argument for him being better than Wall.

Wiz would be the perfect landing spot for Nerlens. :smh:

Don't think they have the cap to resign him though.

The only thing IT does better then wall is score.

NTers love him cause they remind him of Iverson.

Living their 5'9 dreams thru a 5'9 scorer.

Wall is nice but I just think IT is nicer. I know i said Lil Zeke is the best PG in the east hella times in here but TBH it's a toss up. you can make a solid claim for Kyrie, Wall, Lowry, or Lil Zeke.

I mess with lil zeke hard because dude is a straight up warrior on the court and plays with a straight up chip on his shoulders.

reasons why I think he's better than wall?
even though wall averages 4 more assists than Zeke, Zeke can play on and off the ball at 5'9, making him more versatile on the offensive end. his system + him being basically the only ball handler, he should be racking up as many assists as he does.
the amount of attention zeke gets opens up his teammates, which, at times, can't be measured in assists or in a metric in the box score next to his name. just him being on the court makes the game easier for his teammates.
The only thing IT does better then wall is score.

NTers love him cause they remind him of Iverson.

Living their 5'9 dreams thru a 5'9 scorer.
Right. Anyone that knows Basketball knows Wall is better.

Wall is a above average scorer, elite passer, above average defender. Once Wall adds that post game, its gonna be great

:lol:
Wall is the only ball handler on his team too
Zeke literally can only score and when the playoffs come around he's trash at that. there's no argument for him being better than Wall.
This analysis is based off his one and only playoff appearance in his career against the one team the C's absolutely did not matchup well against?

Bravo to you sir [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom