Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the clippers smacked the Spurs twice, smacked the Grizzlies twice, (who beat the dubs twice) waxed the cavs on their home floor this year, I mean they've been really good against the league's best for the most part,

this has got to be a mental thing. The clippers go into the oracle down 20. The dubs are obviously better than the clippers, (they're better than everyone tbh) but the clippers are not 50 points worse than the dubs.

This is like a bad matchup x infinity

lost by 40+, twice to them, this season. They are that bad.

Although to be fair I would say its a team a vs team b type conversation, its just a horrible matchup for the clippers compared to the other teams they've beaten.

Curry>>>CP3
Klay>>>JJ
KD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mbah
Dray>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blake
ZaZa

Last edited:

Although to be fair I would say its a team a vs team b type conversation, its just a horrible matchup for the clippers compared to the other teams they've beaten.

Curry>>>CP3
Klay>>>JJ
KD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mbah
Dray>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blake
ZaZa>>>>y thing with the warriors five against every other team in the league essentially

But what I'm saying is, the clippers are one of what 5 teams that have been elite on both sides of the ball this year. It's not like they've been terrible this year, they've been one of the best teams in the league. IMO you shouldn't be getting consistently beaten by 50 unless you're scared out your ***, which they are to me.

Last edited:

Curry>>>CP3
Klay>>>JJ
ZaZa>>>>y thing with the warriors five against every other team in the league essentially

But what I'm saying is, the clippers are one of what 5 teams that have been elite on both sides of the ball this year. It's not like they've been terrible this year, they've been one of the best teams in the league. IMO you shouldn't be getting consistently beaten by 50 unless you're scared out your ***, which they are to me.

The other thing you have to look at is pace. Pace is where you get the largest total numbers and leads from.

Warriors are 2nd in possessions and pace

Clippers are 19th.

Clippers simply play to slow to be able to keep up with the warriors in any stretch. They may be afraid and mentally out of tune, but the majority is just that they're too flat footed for the team that gets out and runs.

Nets are 1st btw lmaoo They cant wait to give the ball back to the other team lmaoo

The other thing you have to look at is pace. Pace is where you get the largest total numbers and leads from.

Warriors are 2nd in possessions and pace

Clippers are 19th.

Clippers simply play to slow to be able to keep up with the warriors in any stretch. They may be afraid and mentally out of tune, but the majority is just that they're too flat footed for the team that gets out and runs.

Nets are 1st btw lmaoo They cant wait to give the ball back to the other team lmaoo

lol nets legit dgaf. That pace point is well taken though. Good observation

All I'm saying is, if you're a top 10 team on both sides of the ball, have beaten literally every other elite eastern and western conference team this season,

There's no way, that you should be getting beat by 50 consecutively to one team. No way...unless you're scared as hell. IMO at least

Also too man, obviously the dubs are a bad matchup for lac,

But they gave a 20 piece out to Houston in Houston and a 40 piece out to the cavs last week. Memphis beat them, but they were down by as many as 25 too. They've lost I think 31 times in 3 seasons. This is an NBA problem

I've been saying it and I'll continue to say it. This warrior team can't be beaten 4 out of 7 unless something crazy or chaotic happens. They're just too good, and the cap in the NBA makes it virtually impossible to create a team that can have a 'legit' shot at beating them come playoff time. This is Jordan in the 90s, Lakers in the early 00's, lakers and Celtics in the 80s, Celtics in the 50s and 60s, etc

Last edited:

But they gave a 20 piece out to Houston in Houston and a 40 piece out to the cavs last week. Memphis beat them, but they were down by as many as 25 too. They've lost I think 31 times in 3 seasons. This is an NBA problem

I've been saying it and I'll continue to say it. This warrior team can't be beaten 4 out of 7 unless something crazy or chaotic happens. They're just too good, and the cap in the NBA makes it virtually impossible to create a team that can have a 'legit' shot at beating them come playoff time. This is Jordan in the 90s, Lakers in the early 00's, lakers and Celtics in the 80s, Celtics in the 50s and 60s, etc
I legit bought into you saying that no other team would repeat you were saying that just a couple seasons back but this warrior team gonna be winning 70 games consistently too

I legit bought into you saying that no other team would repeat you were saying that just a couple seasons back but this warrior team gonna be winning 70 games consistently too

Bro! I swear I felt like this was gonna be a time in the NBA where there wouldn't be many repeats. It seemed like the thunder, clippers, Spurs, warriors, etc all were vying for, and had tangible shots at breaking through.

Who knew that on the heels of the Heatles era, that the warriors would become this? Like just my opinion, but they're just so far ahead of everybody man. The challenge to win A GAME against them in the regular season kind of illuminates just how far fetched it is to imagine someone beating them 4 out of 7.

DJ does just fine without CP3.
He doesn't need him, no scratch that, not having CP doesn't make him less effective.

Just watching the highlights of the Grizzlies/Jazz...how the hell does Zach Randolph beat Rudy Gobert off the dribble?? :lol: :wow:

Also, glad those 3s Gobert gave up to Gasol don't count for the rim protection advanced stat.

All Star DeAndre Jordan with 8 points 5 rebounds in 23 minutes in a 46 point loss

KAT with 37, 13 and 4 blocks

Calm down. As long as Lebron is the best player in the league, GSW isn't guranteed anything

Idk fam... I kinda want GSW to win. I want to witness another Dynasty.

211 wins, 36 losses in the last 3 years. Multiple records being broken. This team is exciting!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I know clowning on Rose/the Knicks is the cool thing to do on here but Kemba blatantly pushed the dude as he was sliding back :lol: that would have happened to anybody in that situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom